Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson Gets 30 Days

Featured Replies

When did an attorney become his client's boss? If anything, Chad is his boss.

 

Thank someone in professional setting is my point. She probably overreacted a little bit but I don't blame her.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So for you all saying that he said "Thanks" the way he always has, how you would feel about him telling your daughter thank you that way?

 

Oh, that's inappropriate? Then it's inappropriate in every day society and DEFINITELY in a court room, as well.

 

Did his attorney become a female? Was his attorney offended or anything by the move? No, HE wasn't.

 

Would you thank your boss that way? No... It's not an appropriate way to act in a courtroom, period. Maybe this will teach him a lesson.

 

My boss gave me a titty twister the other day so I'm sure I could thank him like that. I wouldn't because it'd be odd but I could. And as UKMF pointed out, his attorney isn't his boss.

 

 

 

My boss gave me a titty twister the other day so I'm sure I could thank him like that. I wouldn't because it'd be odd but I could. And as UKMF pointed out, his attorney isn't his boss.

 

Thank someone in professional setting is my point. She probably overreacted a little bit but I don't blame her.

 

...

So for you all saying that he said "Thanks" the way he always has, how you would feel about him telling your daughter thank you that way?

 

Oh, that's inappropriate? Then it's inappropriate in every day society and DEFINITELY in a court room, as well.

 

It was man, though.:idunno:

 

How does Chad thanking a man lawyer by patting him on the butt have to do with daughters?

Would you thank your boss that way? No... It's not an appropriate way to act in a courtroom, period. Maybe this will teach him a lesson.

 

I would definitely thank my boss that way. I'd give the plant manager a slap on his butt for good job without thinking or blinking.

I bet I could give my attorney a slap on the butt in the exact same situation without having the judge toss the plea deal and give me 30 days in jail.

I bet I could give my attorney a slap on the butt in the exact same situation without having the judge toss the plea deal and give me 30 days in jail.

 

Probably so but I think you are indirectly making the main point here. Given who Chad is and his past you do not have the added wiggle room to be silly in the least bit. From appearance, demeanor, to butt slap.

Probably so but I think you are indirectly making the main point here. Given who Chad is and his past you do not have the added wiggle room to be silly in the least bit. From appearance, demeanor, to butt slap.

 

Seems like if that's the case he isn't being treated fairly, which is a huge no-no for a judge.

Chad has filed a motion asking the judge who jailed him to reconsider her ruling. A hearing has been set for Monday, 6/17. His lawyer filed the docs claiming Johnson meant no disrespect when he patted his lawyer on the behind.

Chad has filed a motion asking the judge who jailed him to reconsider her ruling. A hearing has been set for Monday, 6/17. His lawyer filed the docs claiming Johnson meant no disrespect when he patted his lawyer on the behind.

 

As I think he should have. I don't believe he meant it as a joke (seeing as he didn't laugh) but he is penalized because the audience laughs.

Seems like if that's the case he isn't being treated fairly, which is a huge no-no for a judge.

 

In my opinion, he's being treated as fairly as he treated the court. When you are sentenced to probation, and you do not follow through with what the court has ordered you to do; I wouldn't expect the judge to be too impartial. She already has that chip going against him.

 

Final truth. He did it to himself. He is in court because of what he did to his wife. He is in court again because he failed to adhere to the rules the court set out (probation) for him. It's just that simple to me. I understand if you or Purple disagree with me. But to me, it's just that simple.

 

Before he ever got sent into the slammer this time he:

 

1. Head Butted his wife.

 

2. Did not set up the probation parameters with an officer of the court.

 

The two things that if he had done differently, he would not be in jail tonight.

In my opinion, he's being treated as fairly as he treated the court. When you are sentenced to probation, and you do not follow through with what the court has ordered you to do; I wouldn't expect the judge to be too impartial. She already has that chip going against him.

 

Final truth. He did it to himself. He is in court because of what he did to his wife. He is in court again because he failed to adhere to the rules the court set out (probation) for him. It's just that simple to me. I understand if you or Purple disagree with me. But to me, it's just that simple.

 

Before he ever got sent into the slammer this time he:

 

1. Head Butted his wife.

 

2. Did not set up the probation parameters with an officer of the court.

 

The two things that if he had done differently, he would not be in jail tonight.

 

If a judge can't be impartial, then they are making a complete mockery of our justice system and should find a different profession. Their job is to be impartial.

In my opinion, he's being treated as fairly as he treated the court. When you are sentenced to probation, and you do not follow through with what the court has ordered you to do; I wouldn't expect the judge to be too impartial. She already has that chip going against him.

 

Final truth. He did it to himself. He is in court because of what he did to his wife. He is in court again because he failed to adhere to the rules the court set out (probation) for him. It's just that simple to me. I understand if you or Purple disagree with me. But to me, it's just that simple.

 

Before he ever got sent into the slammer this time he:

 

1. Head Butted his wife.

 

2. Did not set up the probation parameters with an officer of the court.

 

The two things that if he had done differently, he would not be in jail tonight.

A lot led up to the judge's decision as you lay out with your post.

A lot led up to the judge's decision as you lay out with your post.

 

And after all that Hatz laid out supposedly led to her decision all it took was a harmless pat on the butt from client to lawyer to make her realize he wasn't worthy of the plea deal and deserved 30 days in jail? Not buying it.

If a judge can't be impartial, then they are making a complete mockery of our justice system and should find a different profession. Their job is to be impartial.

 

Within the parameters of her court and the judicial system.

 

Look, I think she went overboard. But all of that does not matter. He failed to conduct himself in a fully sympathetic manner and it came across to her as it was not being taken as seriously as it should have been. I do not think this is some case of a rogue judge out to get poor Chad. And if it is, he should not have left the door open. Again, he helped set the bear trap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.