Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson Gets 30 Days

Featured Replies

Typical Chad. His attorney was finalizing a favorable plea deal with the judge. Judge asks Chad if he's happy with the plea and with his attorney. At this point Chad slaps his attorney on the rear end and says he's really happy. Judge is NOT happy and throws him out of court and gives him 30 days.

 

Apparently they are now back in front of the judge begging for the plea deal.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the judge overreacted IMO. Not sure why a judge cares how a client interacts with his attorney.

I can't stand Chad, and don't really want to stand up for him ever, but 30 days for that?

Just like I posted last week, it is sad and Chad doesn't get it, he doesn't listen to anyone, he doesn't look in the mirror and he will never play in the NFL again.

^I agree he'll never play in the NFL again. I think it's equally sad though that so many people are so obsessed with every little thing about him. He's irrelevant, yet if we looked at the # of threads in the football forum over the last 2+ years, I'm sure the only topics that have been covered more are Tim Tebow and the Bengals. :idunno:

^I agree he'll never play in the NFL again. I think it's equally sad though that so many people are so obsessed with every little thing about him. He's irrelevant, yet if we looked at the # of threads in the football forum over the last 2+ years, I'm sure the only topics that have been covered more are Tim Tebow and the Bengals. :idunno:

 

In fairness only because Chad has been in the news so much and trying to catch on with a NFL Team. I specifically started the thread last week because Chad was on First Take "acting the fool" and I thought it was relevant. Obviously I was right...

In fairness only because Chad has been in the news so much and trying to catch on with a NFL Team. I specifically started the thread last week because Chad was on First Take "acting the fool" and I thought it was relevant. Obviously I was right...

 

He hasn't been though. The only time I ever hear about anything Chad related is on here, and ESPN and other sports related channels and websites are the only places I watch/visit. Never see or read anything about him.

He hasn't been though. The only time I ever hear about anything Chad related is on here, and ESPN and other sports related channels and websites are the only places I watch/visit. Never see or read anything about him.

 

Then I challenge you to research the threads on here and look at the source information for the formation of the thread.

  • Author
I can't stand Chad, and don't really want to stand up for him ever, but 30 days for that?

 

He didn't get 30 days for that. He was already getting 30 for his parole violation. They were in the process of reaching a plea deal.

He hasn't been though. The only time I ever hear about anything Chad related is on here, and ESPN and other sports related channels and websites are the only places I watch/visit. Never see or read anything about him.

 

I know you are on this protect Chad crusade, but he can't have it both ways. He can't demand attention all of his life then expect people to turn their heads when he does something stupid.

He didn't get 30 days for that. He was already getting 30 for his parole violation. They were in the process of reaching a plea deal.

 

Gotcha. I thought he was being held in contempt of court or something. So the judge was about to reach a plea deal and nixed the deal because of a tap on the behind? Overkill...

Gotcha. I thought he was being held in contempt of court or something. So the judge was about to reach a plea deal and nixed the deal because of a tap on the behind? Overkill...

 

I disagree, I think it is well deserved, the Judge just finished telling Chad he barely escaped Jail Time on this and then Chad...

Gotcha. I thought he was being held in contempt of court or something. So the judge was about to reach a plea deal and nixed the deal because of a tap on the behind? Overkill...

 

I would like to see how it went down. Chad's problem is that he just can't help himself sometimes from acting out. Always wanting to be the class clown. That is his personality and the judge had the ability to hold him accountable - perhaps too harshly - for his juvenile behavior. Judges can often times be real sticklers when it comes to acting out and showing up their authority.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.