Cordia 2013/2014

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Cordia lost by like 30-40 to Harlan the other day. Also heard they are having problems within the team...That's not a good sign. If it's true, I hope Coach Rhodes can get this straightened out. Cordia should be very very good this season, looking forward to watching them.

I know it's odd that they had 8-9 players there Friday but only 5 on Saturday. I have no idea why but seemed odd. They also have one kid who went back to Canada for the summer and will be back for school.

Heard Cordia lost by like 30-40 to Harlan the other day. Also heard they are having problems within the team...That's not a good sign. If it's true, I hope Coach Rhodes can get this straightened out. Cordia should be very very good this season, looking forward to watching them.

So this begs this question, how good is Harlan this season and is this Harlan or Harlan County,aren't there two different schools? Thanks for any updates

Heard Cordia lost by like 30-40 to Harlan the other day. Also heard they are having problems within the team...That's not a good sign. If it's true' date=' I hope Coach Rhodes can get this straightened out. Cordia should be very very good this season, looking forward to watching them.[/quote']

I'm surprised parents aren't upset he keeps taking their kids playing time.

Harlan County beat Cordia 76-45

Perry Central beat Cordia 63-54 on Thursday and Henry Clay beat them by 11

Who coached Perry Central for this? Did Beverley participate? Is this Cordia's team(starter's-wise)when the season actually starts?

Who coached Perry Central for this? Did Beverley participate? Is this Cordia's team(starter's-wise)when the season actually starts?

I don't know for sure but I'd say Shannon Hoskins was the one coaching Perry Central. As for Cordia, I have no idea. Coach Rhodes may mix his starting lineup each game then again he may keep it the same

Shannon Hoskins coached PCC and is said to be the new head coach.

This was not all of Cordia's starting five as their other star big man is not in Kentucky right now. Also, there are rumors around the Cordia camp that the assistant coach sent half the team home and chose to finish out the tournament with only 5 players. Not sure what happened there...

Just curious again I guess, but what would be the attraction for kids from Jersey and Canada to come to Cordia. This is in NO way a shot at Cordia, Hazard, or Eastern Ky in general. But how do these kids even KNOW about Cordia, or any other Ky. school for that matter, if they live that far away. Is this another University Heights situation from a few years ago? It just baffles me that players that are apparently really good would transfer to a small KY. school in Eastern Ky, or any other small Ky. school that doesn't even have a history of great or even good teams.

Exactly