Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Marlins Series 5/14 thru 5/16/13

Featured Replies

  • Author

Not fair.

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gametime - I really like the Joe Price segments on the show. :thumb:

 

Thanks. He's been awesome...

  • Author

Love Choo. His numbers are off the chain.

Love Choo. His numbers are off the chain.

 

Off 2 Chains...

  • Author
Off 2 Chains...

Off 2 Chains and Wiz Khalifa

[h=2][/h]

Chad Brendel ‏@ChadBrendelFAN

 

Dusty Baker "Mike Leake is my 5th starter and there's no question about that". So there you go.

 

 

I don't really blame him. Cingrani can't make it right now throwing 80% fastballs. It's going to catchup with him. Go back down and get those secondary pitches working.

Chad Brendel ‏@ChadBrendelFAN

 

Dusty Baker "Mike Leake is my 5th starter and there's no question about that". So there you go.

 

Where is all that hard evidence GT was talking about? :lol:

Chad Brendel ‏@ChadBrendelFAN

 

Dusty Baker "Mike Leake is my 5th starter and there's no question about that". So there you go.

 

I don't really blame him. Cingrani can't make it right now throwing 80% fastballs. It's going to catchup with him. Go back down and get those secondary pitches working.

 

Ross Detwiler has done a pretty good job throwing that high a percentage of fastballs but Cingrani does need a 2nd pitch.

Where is all that hard evidence GT was talking about? :lol:

 

Glad to be wrong on this one. Have said all along the right move was sending Cingrani back down to work on his 2nd and 3rd pitches until he is needed again. The rotation change and the timing all pointed to Leake getting bumped, but I'm a lot more comfortable with him as the 5th starter right now...

 

Glad to be wrong on this one. Have said all along the right move was sending Cingrani back down to work on his 2nd and 3rd pitches until he is needed again. The rotation change and the timing all pointed to Leake getting bumped, but I'm a lot more comfortable with him as the 5th starter right now...

 

I still believe my thoughts are the reason behind Cingrani being pushed back a day.

 

Do you guys archive your shows on the website where listeners can go back and listen to previous shows?

I still believe my thoughts are the reason behind Cingrani being pushed back a day.

 

Do you guys archive your shows on the website where listeners can go back and listen to previous shows?

 

The podcasting system is still being worked on...

Choo CF

Cozart SS

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Frazier 3B

Paul LF

Hanigan C

Latos P

The Reds have to resign Choo period. IF not they better trade him in July for the best 3 players in baseball.......(you get my point) They can not let him just walk at the end of the season.

 

I'd love to see Choo back again after this year...but I don't believe it's going to happen. Only way he gets traded is if the Reds go in the tank for the next 6 weeks...and I don't believe that's going to happen either.

 

As far as letting him walk at the end of the season...if they can't resign him, I'm fine with that. Look what they had to give up for him! If he's a one year "rental" and gets them back in the playoffs...I'm all for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.