Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Marlins Series 5/14 thru 5/16/13

Featured Replies

The Reds have to resign Choo period. IF not they better trade him in July for the best 3 players in baseball.......(you get my point) They can not let him just walk at the end of the season.

 

Why? They can't afford him and they aren't going to trade him in the middle of a pennant race.

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Leake out Dusty.

Solid outing by Leake.

Solid outing by Leake.

 

I hope we can dominate a AAAA roster.

 

I hope we can dominate a AAAA roster.

 

You and I couldn't dominate a high school roster anymore.

Leake making it difficult for Dusty to send him down.

5 pitch walk to start things off in the 9th.

  • Author

Missile looks a bit rusty.

You and I couldn't dominate a high school roster anymore.

 

I got a little game left but not sure if it's enough to carry you. :D

  • Author
I got a little game left but not sure if it's enough to carry you. :D

 

LRCW is a DH.

Gametime - I really like the Joe Price segments on the show. :thumb:

  • Author

No one gets in LRCW's kitchen.

Might take one at 103 to whiff him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.