Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Marlins Series 5/14 thru 5/16/13

Featured Replies

I am on the other side. I wait for it to be well reported and then throw it out there. I am rarely wrong doing it that way.:banana:

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choo 8, Cozart 6, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Paul 7, Frazier 5, Lutz 9, Hanigan 2, Bailey RHP

Choo 8, Cozart 6, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Paul 7, Frazier 5, Lutz 9, Hanigan 2, Bailey RHP

 

 

Just when Bruce is starting to hit. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Weird, considering yesterday was an off day. Wonder if anything is wrong?

Just when Bruce is starting to hit. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

This is what kills me with Dusty. I realize he's played every day and they need to get him a day off, and I'm fine with that, but why now, when he's on one of his hot streaks? Why not have done it during the 20 games in 20 days stretch when you or I could've been more productive?

Just when Bruce is starting to hit. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

I thought for sure they were going to give him Sunday. Once they didn't, I figured he wouldn't get one today...not a chance.

Frazier needs to quit going on the road trips. He can't hit away from GABP.

 

Reds score 1 in the 1st, but should have had more.

Why the heck are the Reds playing the infield in leading 1-0 in the 1st?

And Bailey can't pitch on the road.

And Bailey can't pitch on the road.

 

I'm guaranteeing a victory.

ctrent ‏@ctrent

 

Cueto thru 4 -- 3H, 0 R, 3 K, 49 pitches, 34 strikes

6-1 Reds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.