Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA coach

Featured Replies

The bass fishing coach may pull double duty.

 

For once please respect this situation. I know you like the attention, but in this case it would be nice to respect this coach and her decision!

  • Replies 38
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the "controversial issues" thread?

In the General Discussion section. Second heading.

I think Holmes is looking also.

 

Calcaterra has resigned?

This is just a guess... I think she wants to start a family and in the catholic schools you must be married to do so. Just a guess...

 

This falls in line with the "Cafeteria Catholic" ideology. Pick and choose as you want and in this case ND eats Fish only....Just sayin

 

FWIW, great basketball coach imo:thumb:

This falls in line with the "Cafeteria Catholic" ideology. Pick and choose as you want and in this case ND eats Fish only....Just sayin

 

FWIW, great basketball coach imo:thumb:

 

IMO, your 3rd comment is out of line. I do think your first 2 and your fourth point are spot on.

IMO, your 3rd comment is out of line. I do think your first 2 and your fourth point are spot on.

 

Lighten up punt. I am on your side and when people get way too serious then it gets ugly.

The woman stepped down and that was in the very best interest of ND and the Diocese and ND will not miss a beat as they will find a coach that will continue the tradition.

This falls in line with the "Cafeteria Catholic" ideology. Pick and choose as you want and in this case ND eats Fish only....Just sayin

 

FWIW, great basketball coach imo:thumb:

 

Your skating on thin ice on this one Mr. Funny Guy. But I will admit I got a good laugh out of it, excellent play.

 

Lighten up punt. I am on your side and when people get way too serious then it gets ugly.

The woman stepped down and that was in the very best interest of ND and the Diocese and ND will not miss a beat as they will find a coach that will continue the tradition.

 

Agree, as well with the rest of your post. If my girls played hoops I'd be more than happy with Nicole as their coach. I wish her nothing but the best, Pandas lose a good one here.

Rumors mixed with the truth are going to be flying all over the place so if people want to set the record straight then she needs to make a statement telling people the reason. That just what I think. Don't get me wrong I don't care why she resigned honestly. I'm mean outside of just general curiosity but other than that it doesn't really matter. Because fact of the matter is simply this. Notre Dame lost a good basketball coach and someone is going to gain a good basketball coach. No offense but you cant sit here and be upset with people who are continuing rumors or saying what they may or may not know. Want to set the record straight? Then set it for us and tell everyone.

What's going on with this job? Has it been filled?

What's going on with this job? Has it been filled?

 

No word yet. Could be soon!

No word yet. Could be soon!

 

Instead of "could be" I would think it "better be" soon would more appropriate. Who is running the program now?

Nancy Winstel????

 

That is one that I have heard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.