Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA coach

Featured Replies

Todays paper says Notre Dame coach resigning. Who gets the job next?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently 3-9th region girls teams without a coach.

Currently 3-9th region girls teams without a coach.

 

I think there are 4, ND, BW, St. Henry, & Dayton.

Cooper is also in the process of finding a new head coach. I believe interviews were this past week.

I think there are 4, ND, BW, St. Henry, & Dayton.

 

I Also heard that newport is looking for a girls coach.

I found this article misleading...NDA made it sound like Levandusky resigned on her own and was not asked to resign. She would have NEVER resigned and left her team without being asked to.

  • Author

She should come out and make a statement as such.

So why did she resign then?

 

Not sure how the story was misleading... This from AD Kim Gunning in the story: Notre Dame, “regretfully accepts her resignation. ..."

 

She said it was a personal decision.

 

Everyone seems to know why she quit, but even Gunning said it was a, "personal decision." That should be enough unless Nicole wants to say why and she apparently doesn't (question was asked).

 

Surmise what you will.

I have no clue that is why I asked. If people know more than that then that does not include me. I think she is a great coach and am shocked she resigned. I know someone mentioned she did NOT resign on her own but I have not heard anything that would refute or confirm that at all.

Ok I had not gotten in the controversial issues thread so I apologize as I just read the thread that addresses my question. Was not trying to stir the pot or make anyone look bad..........

This is just a guess... I think she wants to start a family and in the catholic schools you must be married to do so. Just a guess...

Who will be the top candidate for this job!!!

  • Author

The bass fishing coach may pull double duty.

I think Holmes is looking also.

I think there are 4, ND, BW, St. Henry, & Dayton.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.