Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good luck Duke

Featured Replies

  • Author

How does me wanting Duke to win display me having sour grapes?

 

 

 

Never mind it doesn't.:puke:

Just a pot stirrer. Doesn't like anything to do with an athletic team from the Commonwealth.

  • Author

I have Duke winning it all and with the Buckeyes getting beat I figure why not root for them.

Let's go Duke!!!! I wouldn't care if it wasn't for a Louisville fan I know. Louisville fans on this board aren't bad, in fact most of them would disown the guy I know :lol:.

Play great and when it all.:dancingpa

 

If you try to stir the pot at least spell right...:rolleyes:

If you try to stir the pot at least spell right...:rolleyes:

 

According to Merriam-Webster online dictionary, stirrer is a noun. And I appreciate your awareness for spelling and proper grammar.:thumb:

According to Merriam-Webster online dictionary, stirrer is a noun. And I appreciate your awareness for spelling and proper grammar.:thumb:

 

I don't think that was meant to you.

 

I don't think that was meant to you.

 

You would think the use of the quote feature would have given it away. :lol2:

I don't think that was meant to you.

 

Sorry. I misunderstood Loogy.

You would think the use of the quote feature would have given it away. :lol2:

 

I must be missing something here.

Oh, and by the way, I came out of the closet a couple of days ago stating I was a Duke fan, except when they play a KY team. My wife and I pretty much sent our savings over the years to both UofL and UK as I have children who have graduated from both. You should be at my house on game days! :lol2:

I need Duke today....have several dollars on the line in my bracket.....also need Florida.....already have Cuse in my final four.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.