March 31, 201313 yr I must be missing something here. Loogy quoted NCF. What made you think he was talking about your post?
March 31, 201313 yr I like Louisville and Duke. Maybe one or the other will when it all. A friend, however, said that it would be like rooting for one side or the other in a North Korea-Taliban matchup.
March 31, 201313 yr A friend, however, said that it would be like rooting for one side or the other in a North Korea-Taliban matchup. :laugh::lol2::lol: I have to agree. Classic!
March 31, 201313 yr I like Louisville and Duke. Maybe one or the other will when it all. A friend, however, said that it would be like rooting for one side or the other in a North Korea-Taliban matchup. The sad thing mcpapa is that the UK fans I know are of the Matt Jones(KSR) variety, they would cheer for the Taliban if they played Duke
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.