February 14, 20179 yr At least they attacked each other and not his wife or other family member...sad story...
February 14, 20179 yr At least they attacked each other and not his wife or other family member...sad story... I'm definitely very grateful for that as well.
February 14, 20179 yr A guy at the gym brought his pit in a few months ago. Was the sweetest biggest baby of a dog you could imagine. I can see the side that pro pit bull people talk about, but no chance no way I would ever have one around my family. I think there is just something off with the breed.
February 14, 20179 yr A guy at the gym brought his pit in a few months ago. Was the sweetest biggest baby of a dog you could imagine. I can see the side that pro pit bull people talk about, but no chance no way I would ever have one around my family. I think there is just something off with the breed. Agreed, any dog could snap at any point. I'll take my chances with the other breeds that aren't the bodybuilders of the dog community. If you have kids/grandkids I don't know why you would ever consider it.
February 14, 20179 yr As a pit bull/mix owner I see both sides. I will say that I have greater fear in my German Sheppard mix being over aggressive than the pit bull. When the wife and I have kids, we will not get rid of the pit bull.
February 14, 20179 yr Agreed, any dog could snap at any point. I'll take my chances with the other breeds that aren't the bodybuilders of the dog community. If you have kids/grandkids I don't know why you would ever consider it. Yeah, just not worth the risk in my mind with so many other breeds out that.
February 14, 20179 yr With any dog, you have to be super careful with them being around little kids. I don't care if it's the gentlest smallest dog you can think of.
February 14, 20179 yr With any dog, you have to be super careful with them being around little kids. I don't care if it's the gentlest smallest dog you can think of. Weren't you asking a question earlier today in another thread about how someone could not like dogs ? @lawildcat?
February 14, 20179 yr Weren't you asking a question earlier today in another thread about how someone could not like dogs ? @lawildcat? Absolutely no way I would allow a pit bull to live at the Compound. No way.
February 14, 20179 yr Weren't you asking a question earlier today in another thread about how someone could not like dogs ? @lawildcat? Yes, and my comment in here had nothing to do with liking or not liking them....
February 14, 20179 yr Yes, and my comment in here had nothing to do with liking or not liking them.... OK, so I posted a copy of this thread to answer your question in the rants thread. :lol2:
February 14, 20179 yr Know a young lady who earlier last year rescued a Yorkie mix that weighs about 12 lbs. Several months ago she goes to hug the dog and he bites her nose. She's looking at her third and final surgery to repair the damage. My daughter is expecting our first grandchild in April. Our seven year old Yorkie, that is a little cranky around kids is looking for a new home!
February 14, 20179 yr Absolutely no way I would allow a pit bull to live at the Compound. No way. Awe and buddy was looking forward to visiting you this summer.
February 14, 20179 yr It is the way they are raised. Question for you: ...so Travis the chimpanzee. He was adopted at 3 days old by Sandra and Jerome Herold. He was treated like their own child. He lived in their home, where they fed him, cleaned him, played with him, slept in the same room as him. Then one day he decided to attack Sandra's best friend when she picked up a toy he liked. Tore her face, tore off one of her hands at the wrist, and tore off all the fingers on her other hand. Why do you think the chimpanzee did that @Footballforever74 ?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.