Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ahmad Bradshaw

Featured Replies

Steelers are going to draft Lacy first round so it don't even matter.

The Bengals are going to make the playoffs this year, give them a little credit.

 

Maybe so. The concern really shouldn't be with the AFC North. the Bengals have proven that they can get to the playoffs. The concern should lie with teams like Houston. They need to figure out a way to beat that team... So I guess my answer is that Bradshaw going to the Steelers doesn't mean much to Bengals' fans.

The Bengals are going to make the playoffs this year, give them a little credit.

 

I have not seen the Bengals schedule this year, but every time they make the playoffs they were the beneficiary of some very weak scheduling. In fact, they have made the playoffs without beating a another playoff team.

 

I know they play the Patriots this year, and since they were a playoff team last year, their schedule will be a lot tougher. I would not pencil them in as a playoff team just yet.

Steelers are going to draft Lacy first round so it don't even matter.
I bet they take Vacarro the S from Texas if he's still on the board.
I bet they take Vacarro the S from Texas if he's still on the board.

 

I agree; and if they don't, the Bengals will.

I have not seen the Bengals schedule this year, but every time they make the playoffs they were the beneficiary of some very weak scheduling. In fact, they have made the playoffs without beating a another playoff team.

 

I know they play the Patriots this year, and since they were a playoff team last year, their schedule will be a lot tougher. I would not pencil them in as a playoff team just yet.

 

I believe they also have to play the NFC north so you would have to include Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, and Detroit. With three teams in the NFC north you've got over 30 wins last season.

Bradshaw last season did not see eye to eye at all with the way he was being used. Regardless of who signs him he will be used less this year tha nlast year even if healthy. Wonder how he will handle being a back up?

Bradshaw last season did not see eye to eye at all with the way he was being used. Regardless of who signs him he will be used less this year tha nlast year even if healthy. Wonder how he will handle being a back up?

 

Where did you get that information?

The Bengals are going to make the playoffs this year, give them a little credit.

 

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?

 

I'm with you. the bengals have shown one thing over the last few years and that is they can beat bad teams and lose to good teams more often than not. Until they actually start beating teams with winning records on a consistent basis I can't believe they are a team others should be afraid of.

 

Just look at the Bengals vs Steelers over the past 3 seasons, the Bengals are 1-5 against them. So I stand by my previous statement about it doesn't matter if the Steelers get Bradshaw or not, the Bengals can't beat them with their current RB's so why be worried about another RB, if they can't beat a team it doesn't matter who that team brings in, the Bengals still can't beat them.

  • Author
I have not seen the Bengals schedule this year, but every time they make the playoffs they were the beneficiary of some very weak scheduling. In fact, they have made the playoffs without beating a another playoff team.

 

I know they play the Patriots this year, and since they were a playoff team last year, their schedule will be a lot tougher. I would not pencil them in as a playoff team just yet.

 

[h=2]2013 Opponents[/h]

future-opponents13-hp.jpg

I don't think they need Bradshaw. They need to take it the distance 3rd down receiving back in the mid-rounds. Bradshaw is too big a risk unless Brown can get him at the minimum.

[h=2]2013 Opponents[/h]

future-opponents13-hp.jpg

 

When's that Green Bay game? I know someone who would want to buy some tickets for that one.

  • Author
When's that Green Bay game? I know someone who would want to buy some tickets for that one.

 

I think I could probably sell all my tickets to the Green Bay game and pay for the rest of the season.

CBS sports is reporting today he is still looking at the Steelers but that the Bengals are also showing interest again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.