Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Jaggers to Henderson County?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Henderson must really NOT want Boston!

 

Of course we are speculating but I think you have to be right but it doesn't mean they won't hire him.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

So we have:

 

Jaggers

Boston

Martin

 

Anyone else?

Any news today? I'm done asking people because I'm kind of with The Guru, I think people are kind of hoping that Coach Smith will come and he's obviously not. People that I have spoken with have quit talking. They have all told me the same thing, a decision could be made any day now. I know that a decision needs to be made and with the list that they had, they couldn't have all accepted the job then turn in down. They wouldn't have applied if they didn't have interest. It's kind of been a frustrating process. I'm just glad that Coach Boston is there to keep the weight program going until they kind hire someone. I think that says a lot about Josh and he should really be considered for the job.

Any news today? I'm done asking people because I'm kind of with The Guru, I think people are kind of hoping that Coach Smith will come and he's obviously not. People that I have spoken with have quit talking. They have all told me the same thing, a decision could be made any day now. I know that a decision needs to be made and with the list that they had, they couldn't have all accepted the job then turn in down. They wouldn't have applied if they didn't have interest. It's kind of been a frustrating process. I'm just glad that Coach Boston is there to keep the weight program going until they kind hire someone. I think that says a lot about Josh and he should really be considered for the job.

 

 

I haven't heard anything. Would Boston take the job if offered? Would he feel slighted or insulted and not take it or would he jump on it if offered?

Having played and coached with Josh, I know how much that program means to him. He wouldn't care if he was their last choice. Which of the looks of things it might come to that.

Having played and coached with Josh, I know how much that program means to him. He wouldn't care if he was their last choice. Which of the looks of things it might come to that.
I'm really disappointed it has worked out this way. I can understand doing everything possible to get Chuck but once that didn't work out they should have offered it to Josh.

They are not going to hire a harder working person than Josh Boston. He is a fine young man with unquestionable character. Does anybody on here think that his link to Clevengers staff and the veer offense could be a hindrance. I know there have been rumblings about spicing up the offense and putting more fans in the seats. Just something to think about.

They are not going to hire a harder working person than Josh Boston. He is a fine young man with unquestionable character. Does anybody on here think that his link to Clevengers staff and the veer offense could be a hindrance. I know there have been rumblings about spicing up the offense and putting more fans in the seats. Just something to think about.

 

 

Wasn't Boston there when Henderson was running the Franklin System? I think he knows more then just the veer.

Yes josh has coached the Franklin system( coached at one of Coach Franklins Camp's). He also played in the Wing-t under Coach Duffy. So he knows more than the veer.

I believe it to be one of the main reasons that he has not been hired.

If they interviewed Boston , did he not tell them what he wanted to run offensively? Did he say veer, Franklin, wing-t or something else? If they are holding the veer against him maybe that's what he said, I don't know. If I was being interviewed I would very carefully lay out my plan.

One thought from an outsider, maybe they are pretty certain that they want someone with previous head coaching experience. I don't know if that was ever stated as a criteria. Boston might be a fantastic choice but I'm thinking they must be wanting head coaching experience.

  • Author

Has anyone heard Jerry Perry interviewed?

I know a very seasoned coach was offered but declined. No names. I also know they are really looking for a coach who has a great relationship with his players/co-workers and has a strong influence in the community. Sounds like a different direction than a few prior HC's. Which remaining applicants fit that bill?

  • Author
I know a very seasoned coach was offered but declined. No names. I also know they are really looking for a coach who has a great relationship with his players/co-workers and has a strong influence in the community. Sounds like a different direction than a few prior HC's. Which remaining applicants fit that bill?

 

Are you speaking about Chuck Smith turning the job down or another coach that turned the job down?

Has anyone heard Jerry Perry interviewed?

 

 

I haven't been able to confirm it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.