Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Jaggers to Henderson County?

Featured Replies

In the latest episode of "As the Hendo Turns" Josh Jaggers is reportedly interviewing for the Henderson County job.

 

I don't know if this is a first interview, a re-interview, a new wave of interviews or what but geez Henderson County, get your act together on this!!!

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True- He is interviewing for his first time tonight. Sent his resume in over the weekend. This has turned into a mucked up mess to say the least.

  • Author
True- He is interviewing for his first time tonight. Sent his resume in over the weekend. This has turned into a mucked up mess to say the least.

 

Who else is on the list beside Jaggers and Boston?

  • Author
This is awesome.

 

As the Hendo Turns or Coach Jaggers?

Sorry I've been out of the loop of Ky high school football. What's Coach Jagger's background? This whole process is getting ridiculous. I'm thinking Coach Smith really wants it and Henderson County really want him and he is trying to talk his wife into going. Just my opinon.

  • Author
Sorry I've been out of the loop of Ky high school football. What's Coach Jagger's background? This whole process is getting ridiculous. I'm thinking Coach Smith really wants it and Henderson County really want him and he is trying to talk his wife into going. Just my opinon.

 

So you are saying you have information that Coach Smith is back in the mix?

Is this the same Josh Jagger's that played for UK?

  • Author
Is this the same Josh Jagger's that played for UK?

 

He is the head coach at Larue County and from what I understand Larue treats Coach Jaggers really well.

  • Author
Possibly.

 

You have information this is true or it is your opinion?

Now it's getting intersting. Hendo has called several people to re-interview. They don't like them, then they are calling more people or new people. They will be run by the Chinese before we know it.

As the Hendo Turns or Coach Jaggers?

 

 

Coach Jaggers. Love that dude. Whether he stays or goes it's good to see him being mentioned as a possible replacement in coaching jobs. He's a rising star with great football DNA. He has a strong future in Ky high school football. I'm intrigued to see how this turns out.

No facts just my opinion. But I've heard other people say the same.

He is the head coach at Larue County and from what I understand Larue treats Coach Jaggers really well.

 

 

And because of that I can see Coach Jaggers staying put. He truly loves it at Larue County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.