Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Jaggers to Henderson County?

Featured Replies

Different guy Guru

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Thanks EP.

Boston had a second interview last night and Jaggers was called back for a second interview today.

  • Author
Boston had a second interview last night and Jaggers was called back for a second interview today.

 

Is Jerry Perry in the mix or not?

 

Anyone else?

Was told by reliable source Perry indeed was offered but declined so not in mix any longer.

  • Author

I was told someone else in the mix declined a second interview but still trying to confirm that.

 

At this point I think Hendo needs to look in the mirror, go to the in house guy, tell him we bleeped up, and we should have recognized all along you were our guy and offer him the the job.

If everybody's story is right. 3 people have turned the job down. One actually accepted or wanted it and then had to turn it down. I'm with The Guru, just give it to Coach Boston and move on. He'll do a great job.

  • Author
If everybody's story is right. 3 people have turned the job down. One actually accepted or wanted it and then had to turn it down. I'm with The Guru, just give it to Coach Boston and move on. He'll do a great job.

 

And I am adding Hendo needs to kiss his behind in the process.

I know that Coach Smith had to turn it down because of his family and that's understandable. I have also heard that Owensboro Catholics HC turned it down because they were taking too long. I have no idea why Coach Perry said no. My question is why interview if you are just going to say no when they offer you the job?

Ed Smart could do more for this job than anyone mentioned. Look at what he's done at Grayson County. He is the best unsung coach in this state. The Time is Now. Hey Hendo; wanna win? There's your man.

Ed Smart could do more for this job than anyone mentioned. Look at what he's done at Grayson County. He is the best unsung coach in this state. The Time is Now. Hey Hendo; wanna win? There's your man.

 

Coach Smart is a really good coach.

I know that Coach Smith had to turn it down because of his family and that's understandable. I have also heard that Owensboro Catholics HC turned it down because they were taking too long. I have no idea why Coach Perry said no. My question is why interview if you are just going to say no when they offer you the job?

 

Exactly, why apply and go through the interviews, get offered and turn it down.

Being linked to a physical style of winning football shouldn't be a bad thing. Why would being linked to the old staff hurt him? It's a shame it's gone this long and Josh hasn't been offered the job!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.