Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay NFL player coming out?

Featured Replies

Vernon Davis has to be one of the 4, right?

It shouldn't matter. Somewhere around 10% of the population is homosexual. At that rate there are over 100 gay players in the league. I could deal with a gay team mate much easier than one that beat his girlfriend or killed someone as a drunk driver.

 

I hear this percentage used all of the time, along with the 3% are Trans-gender. I recognize that there are probably many who hide/ aren't recognized as Gay or Trans-gender, but I think those numbers are way to high. My life experiences tell me that the number is probably much closer to 3 - 5% for Gay/Lesbian and probably less than 1% for Trans-gender. Doesn't matter to me either way, but I think these number are inflated for many reasons.

 

As another post mentioned Football may not be a "random" sample of society, but even if you cut the number in half to 5% that still puts the number of Gay players at well over 50 for the NFL My guess is that is not the case.

I hope its Tom Brady just so I can hear him say that him being with Giselle was a charade to deflect suspicions.

Vernon Davis has to be one of the 4, right?

 

Why Vernon Davis?

Stephen Jackson. Definitely gay.

:lol::lol::lol:

 

 

The Queen City or San Francisco. Well done.

 

 

Charlotte is also the Queen City. Maybe it's Steve Smith, now that would be a great advocate.

I think that's a clue....

 

So you think it is probably not a defensive end?

I just read on yahoo Falco is one of the other teams players. :D

 

Rock me Amadeus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.