Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan/Kansas predictions

#4 Michigan vs #1 Kansas 25 members have voted

  1. 1. #4 Michigan vs #1 Kansas

    • Michigan (28-7)
      52%
    • Kansas (31-5)
      48%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One of the most intriguing Sweet 16 matchups IMO. Wolverines played as well as anyone in the first two rounds & Kansas finally looked like a dominant #1 seed in the second half of the UNC game. Who wins & why?

  • Author

Kansas looked really good in the 2nd half, but Michigan has been outstanding too. I'm picking Kansas because that's who I took before the tournament started. Jayhawks by 2.

No answer for Withey, McLemore FINALLY finds his grove. KU by 6.

Momentum continues for Kansas after the rally against UNC.

Kansas by 4, this one could be one of the best games of the tournament. I really like Bill Self's coaching.

Michigan 72-69.

Kansas by 4, this one could be one of the best games of the tournament. I really like Bill Self's coaching.

 

I agree on the bolded, but I am going to go with Michigan.

Kansas better not come out like they did the first two games or they will be run out of the arena. That being said I think they got it in gear in the 2nd half vs the Heels. Kansas wins by 4.

Huge advantage for Kansas having this game down south. Could be a huge Kansas fan base there in Arlington.

 

That said, I watched a lot of both teams in the first couple rounds, and Michigan is rolling, while Kansas spent about 3/4ths of the time looking very shaky.

 

I too agree with this being one of the best games of the tournament. Can't bring myself to pick against the Wolverines. If Hardaway and Robinson keep scoring like they have been and McGary can play toe to toe with Withey, I like them a lot the rest of the way.

Kansas will score on the interior and Michigan will be able to make shots. I think this is going to be the highest-scoring game of the Round of 16 and should be a dandy.

 

Michigan wins it by 5.

I think this might be the best game of this upcoming round, and hope that it is. I took Michigan at the start of the tournament in this matchup, so I can't deviate from that, but I am not very confident in that pick at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.