Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts on Brad Stevens

Featured Replies

I prefer Stevens over Pearl as well, but not by much.

 

I do like grilling out though......

  • Replies 119
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I do like grilling out though......

 

:lol2::lol2:

  • Author
If UK needed to replace Cal, I would go Brad Stevens number 1. Then, I would go after Shaka Smart. Bruce Pearl would probably be my third choice.

 

If I can't get those guys, I would open up the checkbook and look at Billy Donovan or Tom Izzo or Frank Martin.

 

You had me until Frank Martin.

If UCLA doesn't grab him then they will be making a colossal mistake. Just seems like a no brainer to me.

  • Author
If UCLA doesn't grab him then they will be making a colossal mistake. Just seems like a no brainer to me.

 

Like I said, I think they'll pursue him. I'm not sure if he'll take it.

You had me until Frank Martin.

 

I love how he coaches and he won at K- State. I think he will turn around South Carolina as well.

Like I said, I think they'll pursue him. I'm not sure if he'll take it.

 

If he doesn't take it I can't wait to see why not. Or at least speculate as to why not. I'd take it if I were him. UCLA is prestigious enough. Big boy school but an easy conference. Money for days. Los Angeles. Superstar status. (Snoop voice) Shoooooottttttt....he better come on in..

 

If he doesn't take it I can't wait to see why not. Or at least speculate as to why not. I'd take it if I were him. UCLA is prestigious enough. Big boy school but an easy conference. Money for days. Los Angeles. Superstar status. (Snoop voice) Shoooooottttttt....he better come on in..

 

Los Angeles may be the reason he says no.

  • Author
I love how he coaches and he won at K- State. I think he will turn around South Carolina as well.

 

He might indeed turn it around. I'm far from convinced that he will, though.

 

If he doesn't take it I can't wait to see why not. Or at least speculate as to why not. I'd take it if I were him. UCLA is prestigious enough. Big boy school but an easy conference. Money for days. Los Angeles. Superstar status. (Snoop voice) Shoooooottttttt....he better come on in..

 

Snoop. :lol2:

 

If I had to guess, I'd say he doesn't take it. Doesn't seem like a big city guy.

 

I think he & Duke were made for each other.

Los Angeles may be the reason he says no.

 

Really? How come? Is he small town kind of guy? Indianapolis isn't a small town.

He might indeed turn it around. I'm far from convinced that he will, though.

 

 

 

Snoop. :lol2:

 

If I had to guess, I'd say he doesn't take it. Doesn't seem like a big city guy.

 

I think he & Duke were made for each other.

 

 

I wouldn't be mad if he made his way down to Durham one day. I'd get over him not being in the family.

  • Author
Indianapolis isn't a small town.

 

It is in comparison to L.A.

 

I have no evidence for my suspicion that he'd shy away from a place like Los Angeles. Just a hunch.

  • Author
I wouldn't be mad if he made his way down to Durham one day. I'd get over him not being in the family.

 

Adoption is a good thing.

 

He might indeed turn it around. I'm far from convinced that he will, though.

 

Snoop. :lol2:

 

If I had to guess, I'd say he doesn't take it. Doesn't seem like a big city guy.

 

I think he & Duke were made for each other.

 

Not that I think either would be a great choice, but I do agree with PP in that I think Duke will stay in house. I don't see anyway Coach K doesn't get to name his replacement, and I can't see him not naming one of his boys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.