March 22, 201313 yr This game is brutal to watch. Much like most of the games but this one is even worse.
March 22, 201313 yr I have Ole Miss winning this one on my bracket, although I would never have thought they could win with Henderson shooting the way he is today. Wisconsin just does not impress me and I figured that Ole Miss' 2 bigs could handle the physical play of Wisconsin. Free throw shooting may doom the Rebels though before this one is over.
March 22, 201313 yr Henderson just knocked down a deep three. He's pretty close to the single season record for most 3 point shots attempted.
March 22, 201313 yr And Henderson now has 19 and Ole Miss is going to win. They are now up double digits with less than a minute left in the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.