Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin/Mississippi updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how Ole Miss can win this game with Henderson shooting as poorly as he is, but they are right around.

 

Wisconsin 36 Ole Miss 30 at the under 12:00 TO.

If Henderson hits another shot or two, Ole Miss is going to go on a run.

Henderson misses his next but then buries another. Badgers follow it up with one of their own.

 

Ole Miss down 3.

 

I have to admit, I enjoy Henderson.

I Love how Henderson plays...

It will destroy my bracket, but I think I'm cheering for Ole Miss. I'd love to see Henderson become "the name" of this tourny like players have in the past.

 

Ole Miss up 1 at the under 8 TO.

It will destroy my bracket, but I think I'm cheering for Ole Miss. I'd love to see Henderson become "the name" of this tourny like players have in the past.

 

Ole Miss up 1 at the under 8 TO.

 

I picked Ole MIss to go to the Elite 8 so I'm obviously watching this one nervously.

Did that kid just a foul called on him for boxing out? What's the rule on that one?

I picked Ole MIss to go to the Elite 8 so I'm obviously watching this one nervously.

 

I wanted to pick them over the Badgers but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I wanted to pick them over the Badgers but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

 

My thinking was all based on Henderson going nuts. Need him to knock down a few more shots.

Holloway really playing the D and has scored some huge buckets. 8 Rebounds also.

Rebels 3/8 from free throw line. Have to step it up if they keep the small lead.

My thinking was all based on Henderson going nuts. Need him to knock down a few more shots.

 

I think that ol' Skip Goley would say that he fades away too much. If he faded away less, he'd probably go from 39% to 43-46%.

I think that ol' Skip Goley would say that he fades away too much. If he faded away less, he'd probably go from 39% to 43-46%.

 

Just saw him at the regional tournament. Good guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.