Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin/Mississippi updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the updates. Away from the TV at work so this is all I have.

 

 

I hope Marshall Henderson explodes today. He's fun to watch and listen to.

Badgers up one, but they are playing as poorly as they have all season.

 

Umm, no. Wisconsin has spells every game where they look terrible.

Maybe so, but they are playing as poorly as I have seen them Unforced turnovers are not part of the Badgers game like they have been today.

Buckner playing well for Ole Miss. 7 points and 5 boards. Henderson 1-11....Did pick up an assist. I think he dropped the ball and it hit his foot and rolled to Buckner (jk).

No matter the outcome the Badgers will have forced the SEC team to play their style.

 

Is there some sort of prize for losing but getting an SEC team to play your style????? :clap: In all seriousness Wisc. has forced its tempo on Ole Miss. in the first half.

Is there some sort of prize for losing but getting an SEC team to play your style????? :clap: In all seriousness Wisc. has forced its tempo on Ole Miss. in the first half.

 

Yeah but Ole Miss is not necessarily a run-and-gun type team, I believe that is just the perception because Henderson fires away. But they tend to slow pace and zone on defense to control tempo.

Yeah but Ole Miss is not necessarily a run-and-gun type team, I believe that is just the perception because Henderson fires away. But they tend to slow pace and zone on defense to control tempo.

 

Good point.

Thanks for the updates. Away from the TV at work so this is all I have.

 

 

I hope Marshall Henderson explodes today. He's fun to watch and listen to.

 

He definitely is a character... After the SEC championship he said something to the media in the realm of "I just want to make a run and get this money." Um, excuse me? :idunno:

 

I think it bodes well for Ole Miss that he is 1 for 11 and they are only down 3 at the half.

He definitely is a character... After the SEC championship he said something to the media in the realm of "I just want to make a run and get this money." Um, excuse me? :idunno:

 

I think it bodes well for Ole Miss that he is 1 for 11 and they are only down 3 at the half.

 

I saw that. He said he's tired of doing this for free.

  • Author

Wiscy up 25-22 at the half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.