Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Robert Morris Predictions

Which team will win? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Robert Morris has cancelled all classes on Tuesday. That 3,000 seat high school gym, I mean college arena is going to be hoppin!

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Velton Jones, who is in his fourth season as Robert Morris point guard, is the player to watch. He can take over a game.

 

If they can take on the initial storm they should be fine. However, UK has shown me nothing to believe they can do so. It would not shock me to see them mail it in. Pound it low early and often. Otherwise we may get a court storming.

 

How cool would it be if you are affiliated with Robert Morris and at the game? That would have to be a dream come true. This is their one shining moment, and they get to have it within the confines of their own home.

Supposedly an excellent 3 point shooting team, and UK doesn't guard the 3 pointer very well.

That little high school gym is going to be loud and wild. Harrow will probably wilt like a fresh set tobacco plant on a hot June sun. I'm going to pick Robert Morris by 3.

Highly possible. I will say everytime this season I have expected the least from Harrow he has shocked me. This is also the type of team Wiltjer should dominate.

Cauley-Stein, Poythress, and Wiltjer should get it on the block every time down the floor.

Cauley-Stein, Poythress, and Wiltjer should get it on the block every time down the floor.

 

I agree..........The bigs should have a field day..................

Robert Morris by about 7.

 

Kentucky will show that it has no interest in being there.

Wildcats win this by 33

Cauley-Stein, Poythress, and Wiltjer should get it on the block every time down the floor.

 

To be honest, I've seen the above very little this season. Can't really figure out any rhyme or reason to whatever offense is being run. Last few games I watched, most of the time two of the three hang out on the perimeter and really don't move.

 

I kind of expected more out of these guys this season. I put it on Coach Cal this year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I agree :lol:

 

 

Hopefully I can use that guy sometime over the next two or 3 weeks. 1st game like last year would be really special. :sssh::D

Hopefully I can use that guy sometime over the next two or 3 weeks. 1st game like last year would be really special. :sssh::D

 

Thanks for the anti jinx

Why all the negativity ?? I mean with the way this U.K. team has come out to play all season I can't believe anyone doub.....uh, oh wait. Never mind. :lol2:

I must say the more I read about this team the more I am doubting picking the Cats. "If" U.K. comes out and plays basketball Cats win. All depends on if they want to play or just want it to go away.

 

I no doubt do not know a fraction of the basketball/ handling players that Coach Cal has forgotten but just to send a message to future recruits I come out with Polson, Mays, WCS, Hood and one of the walk on players to start the game, substitute Wiltzer, other walk ons. The only way that Goodwin, Harrow and Poythress comes in only if all others foul out, only left with four players.That tells future players what the team just went through with bad attitudes don't fly at U.K..

Yes, I am venting on this years team. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.