Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Bracket

Featured Replies

Who is your Final 4, Champion, any upsets? Who you got in March Madness...

  • Replies 46
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my Final 4, I have Louisville, New Mexico, Kansas, and Miami with the Cards beating the Hurricanes for the title.

 

I have some upsets picked but one of the bigger ones involves Minnesot possibly making the Elite 8; it wouldn't surprise me to see them beat UCLA and Florida. Georgetown, San Diego State, and a few of the others from those earlier rounds could be tougher, but I believe beating any of them is feasible for the Gophers.

I will probably fill out more than one. Does BGP have their bracket set up yet ? I didn't see it listed in the forum. Thanks for any help.

First glance....

 

Louisville

New Mexico

Miami (FL)

Georgetown

 

Have Kansas going down in the Sweet 16, IU in the second round, and Gonzaga against New Mexico.

Just a quick first glance I am thinking UofL, Gonzaga, GTown, and Miami... Was thinking the Hurricanes over UofL for the finals... I am very high on them.

 

All subject to change when I look at it a little more.

UL

New Mexico

Kansas

Miami

 

UL over KU

 

I have Wisconsin in the Elite 8.

Sweet 16

L-Ville, Oregon, Memphis, Duke, Gonzaga, Wisconsin, Arizona, Notre Dame, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, G-Town, Indiana, Syracuse, Butler and Miami

Elite 8

L-Ville, Duke, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Michigan, G-Town, Syracuse and Miami

Final Four

L-Ville, Wisconsin, Michigan, Syracuse

Nation Championship

L-Ville, Michigan

Champions

Michigan

First glance....

 

Louisville

New Mexico

Miami (FL)

Georgetown

 

I was thinking Georgetown possibly too; I have them playing Minnesota in my bracket for the Elite 8.

Elite 8

 

Lville

Sparty

Zags

Zona

Mich

G'Town

Indiana

Miami

 

 

Final Four

 

UL

Zags

Mich

IU

 

 

UL over Michigan in title game.

 

 

I hated having that many #1's in there but it just felt right at the time, this season I could see a lot of teams ending up in the Final Four.

 

 

 

 

Some notable picks is Arizona over New Mexico and OSU to get to the Elite 8. Probably not smart as good as the Buckeyes have been playing lately but in a one game scenario anything can happen.

 

I also have Minnesotta over UCLA and Florida (probably screwing up having them over UF).

Not a lot of upsets, but I did take 3 of the 4 #10 seeds to beat the #7's.

 

Louisville vs. Ohio State

Kansas vs. Indiana

 

Ohio State vs. Indiana

 

Indiana

Popular "upset pick" seems to be New Mexico this year. i think Zona can make some noise in their bracket. My final four is Duke, Arizona, Florida, and IU.

Popular "upset pick" seems to be New Mexico this year. i think Zona can make some noise in their bracket. My final four is Duke, Arizona, Florida, and IU.

 

If you have seen New Mexico, they are an upset in name only. Those guys can play. And they are in the weakest bracket.

I think I've convinced myself to take Akron to the Sweet 16.

 

On Numbers Never Lie yesterday they did a bracket breakdown and showed that at least 2 double digit seeds have made the sweet 16 a majority of the time in years past.

 

And for the record they also noted that 5's have gone down to 12's 24 of the last 27 years. That 11's upset 6's about 1/3rd of the time. And that 10's win 40% of the time vs 7's.

If you have seen New Mexico, they are an upset in name only. Those guys can play. And they are in the weakest bracket.

 

Seems that way I just haven't seen them play a whole lot this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.