Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Bracket

Featured Replies

Final 4

Mich St (I don't like Smith and Siva)

Arizona

IU

Kansas

 

IU v Zona

Hoosiers are champs

  • Replies 46
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^You're going to be kicking yourself when only one of your Final Four is around by the Sweet Sixteen. :D

I also like Zona to make a run.

Anybody have a thought on Memphis?

^You're going to be kicking yourself when only one of your Final Four is around by the Sweet Sixteen. :D

 

We shall see. I just couldn't see OSU completing a 10 game win streak. I don't like Russ Smith and Siva in pressure games. IU has underachieved thus far, so that could go either, but they have the senior players, guard play, and a talented big. Zona is a gamble, but I don't buy Gonzaga. I also don't buy MSU playing well enough to slow Zona down if they do get there.

My BGP Entry........ F4= Mich. St. vs. N.Mex. / Kansas vs. Miami, Fla, ............. Miami, Fla. vs. Mich. St ......NC - Miami, Fla.

 

 

Other sheets of integrity are ...Lou.-N.Mex. / Kansas - Mia ............. Lou - Miami ....NC = Louisville.

...........................................St. Louis - Gonz / Kan - VCU ............Kansas - Gonzaga = Kansas

...........................................Duke - Ohio St. / Mich. - Miami ........ Duke - Mich. = Duke

...........................................Lou - Gonz / Fla. - Indiana ...............Gonzaga - Indiana = Gonzaga

My Final four:

 

UofL

G-Town

Miami

Gonz

 

Uof L cutting down the nets.

I had New Mexico in the final4 on my bgp bracket and one other one. They go out and lose to Ivy League Harvard in their first game. :ohbrother::lol2::lol2:

I had New Mexico in the final4 on my bgp bracket and one other one. They go out and lose to Ivy League Harvard in their first game. :ohbrother::lol2::lol2:

 

Didn't have Harvard winning but had NM out before the sweet 16 in every bracket. Honestly would've picked Harvard had I remembered who their coach was. Won't make that mistake next year

Didn't have Harvard winning but had NM out before the sweet 16 in every bracket. Honestly would've picked Harvard had I remembered who their coach was. Won't make that mistake next year

 

I had them going to the elite 8. I too didn't know who their coach was either, till the game last night. Also two of their best players had been kicked off the team, and only their 2nd trip to the NCAA. They have to be thrilled.

Note to self, NEVER pick Mountain West teams to do anything. Consider this year a lesson learned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.