Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Bracket

Featured Replies

Note to self, NEVER pick Mountain West teams to do anything. Consider this year a lesson learned.
The Mountain West has figured out how to come off as one of the more difficult conferences and make you start belieiving until they actually play a game. Last year I believe they had three or four teams in the tournament; fortunately Murray State got to play Colorado State. Murray State just played average and won rather easily. Colorado State would have finished 3rd or 4th in the OVC. Luckily for Colorado State though they did draw an SEC team to make things look easy this season in the first round :lol2: They have no shot against UL.
  • Replies 46
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bracket is apparently in the 83.6 percentile (12-4 yesterday). Lost a couple of Sweet 16 teams but nothing beyond that which is the key. Davidson pulled a Tony Romo on me. And I went back-and-forth with Harvard before closing my eyes and pulling the lever for New Mexico. And stupidly I listened to enough people to go with Belmont. Having watched them in person three times now I knew they had the potential to be dominated. Worst rebounding team ever to have as much success as they do. They are 276 in rebounding (typically a -9 average). Got out-rebounded yesterday 42-15. That is not a typo.

Same old same old. I'm pretty much done already. Missed upsets and tried to nail others that didn't happen. As I've said for the past 32 years, I'll get them next year. Of course, if WKU wins it all I'm golden. :D

Raise your hand if you had Harvard

Did you?

 

Nope lol. I was just surprised to wake up today and see that. The only real big one all day to be honest... I mean the Pac '12's, but those were both expected to be tight.

 

From what I've read though, it was pretty much all Harvard throughout.

Nope lol. I was just surprised to wake up today and see that. The only real big one all day to be honest... I mean the Pac '12's, but those were both expected to be tight.

 

From what I've read though, it was pretty much all Harvard throughout.

 

I watched it .Close at the end with both teams trying to give it away by missing FT. Lots of TO's at the end. Great game.

I watched it .Close at the end with both teams trying to give it away by missing FT. Lots of TO's at the end. Great game.

 

Not too surprising. Both teams in uncharted territory. New Mexico scrambling to not blow their high seed. Harvard scrambling to not blow their first NCAA win.

13-3 but 0 Sweet 16 teams. Fingers crossed. Got Oregon and Cal right. Mizzou let me down.

My bracket "accidentally" ended up in the trash on purpose.

Bad news, lost 5 games.

 

Good news. Only lost one sweet 16 team. Akron. Who was my upset pick. Wouldn't have picked them had I known that half their team has the flu.

I just rememberer how horrible ND is in the tourney so if any of you picked them to win a game you can all join me now doing a palm to face.....

I just rememberer how horrible ND is in the tourney so if any of you picked them to win a game you can all join me now doing a palm to face.....

 

My son wanted me to pick ND. I wrote it down but when I entered in the contest , I didn't choose them.....:sssh:

I just rememberer how horrible ND is in the tourney so if any of you picked them to win a game you can all join me now doing a palm to face.....

 

In one bracket I have Zona going out of that region, w/ ND beating OSU.

Didn't have Harvard winning but had NM out before the sweet 16 in every bracket. Honestly would've picked Harvard had I remembered who their coach was. Won't make that mistake next year

 

You are right, I may not pick them again bc they will no doubt be playing a very high seed but I sure won't automatically disregard them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.