March 16, 201313 yr It's very simple. Same way it has been all year. This team can't play defense. Vandy is spreading them out moving the ball, exposing the terrible D and hitting the open shots.
March 16, 201313 yr Ryan Harrow couldn't even start for Daymar... Time for him to go. He better not leave the bench the whole 2nd half
March 16, 201313 yr Can UK adjust for the second half? They better. I said it the prediction thread that UK would win, but it would be ugly at times. I didn't mean for it to be ugly the whole first half....:ohbrother:
March 16, 201313 yr Kentucky looks absolutely terrible. Vandy shooting 59% from the floor. This is a must win in my opinion.
March 16, 201313 yr It's hard to describe the way they are playing.... Lethargic? Unmotivated? Disinterested? None of the above, they just aren't good.
March 16, 201313 yr Ryan Harrow couldn't even start for Daymar... Time for him to go. He better not leave the bench the whole 2nd half May be he can go the way of Roderick Rhodes and leave for USC! Oh I forgot, that is how he got to KY.
March 16, 201313 yr Kentucky looks absolutely terrible. Vandy shooting 59% from the floor. This is a must win in my opinion. Because of the Noel injury, I agree. If UK still had Noel, I would say they are in with the exact same won loss record. However, they are 0-3 on the road without Noel and this would be the second bad loss without him. Because the committee will look closely at the UK record without Noel, I think this loss could knock them out.
March 16, 201313 yr Author I want to believe they can pull this off to survive for the NCAA's - but they have shown nothing to prove otherwise.
March 16, 201313 yr Cal might be out of timeouts before the 12 minute TV TO. He has to get Harrow off the floor.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.