Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Documentary on Kentucky Basketball to air on tru tv

Featured Replies

It was too much of a mishmash to me. I enjoyed most of what they had, but too much of it felt hurried and then they slowed down and focused on strange parts. I think it could have easily been a 2 hour documentary without even trying.

 

One thing that did hit me though is that I still miss Pitino. I've never harbored the ill will that many have for him.

It was too much of a mishmash to me. I enjoyed most of what they had, but too much of it felt hurried and then they slowed down and focused on strange parts. I think it could have easily been a 2 hour documentary without even trying.

 

One thing that did hit me though is that I still miss Pitino. I've never harbored the ill will that many have for him.

 

Agreed on all points. Just OK doc.

 

UK fans owe Pitino a lot of gratitude.

I just watched it last night for the first time & thought it was really good up until they made Derek Anderson a focal point. I don't understand the rationale behind that. I really like D.A. but I'm not understanding why an emphasis was placed on him. Pat Riley I understand. Jamal Mashburn I understand. MKG I understand. Not Derek Anderson though.

  • Author

And it did reaffirm my dislike of IU and Knight.

I didn't need my dislike....uh, o.k. I loathe IU along with Knight :D reaffirmed but this did a good job of it. :thumb:
I really like D.A. but I'm not understanding why an emphasis was placed on him. Pat Riley I understand. Jamal Mashburn I understand. MKG I understand. Not Derek Anderson though.

 

Maybe because he was from Kentucky? I don't know.

Maybe because he was from Kentucky? I don't know.

 

That's how I took it. I think they even said he was Pitino's first recruit from Kentucky, but that isn't right either. Just seemed strange that Anderson was the one selected. Or maybe that's just me.

 

That's how I took it. I think they even said he was Pitino's first recruit from Kentucky, but that isn't right either. Just seemed strange that Anderson was the one selected. Or maybe that's just me.

 

I just assumed because he was from Louisville.

Transfer from Ohio State after 94.

That's how I took it. I think they even said he was Pitino's first recruit from Kentucky, but that isn't right either. Just seemed strange that Anderson was the one selected. Or maybe that's just me.

 

Who was his first recruit from Ky?

 

I'm guessing Anderson was used because if he wasn't hurt then UK may have won 3 in a row. Or maybe he has friends in high places.

I just assumed because he was from Louisville.

 

I could understand if it fit into the context of what they were talking about. But they were pretty much discussing the 1996 team.

 

Who was his first recruit from Ky?

 

I'm guessing Anderson was used because if he wasn't hurt then UK may have won 3 in a row. Or maybe he has friends in high places.

 

Not sure, but I'm thinking Chris Harrison.

 

I don't believe they even made mention of the '97 runner-up year, nor Tubby's championship year. I don't even think Tubby was referenced at all.

Who was his first recruit from Ky?

 

I'm guessing Anderson was used because if he wasn't hurt then UK may have won 3 in a row. Or maybe he has friends in high places.

 

Have you seen the show about Duke's back-to-back championships? I caught some of it earlier.

A lot of UK fans, myself included, will hold no ill will towards Pitino and will welcome him back to Rupp with open arms once he retires, simply because he's at the rival school. He is the reason UK basketball is where it is today and do appreciate that. But he's at Louisville, I hate that scumbag...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.