Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 69 North Carolina 53

Featured Replies

Blue Devils dominate from start to finish.

 

I hate North Carolina.

14-1 to start the game for Duke. NC never recovered.

If Duke continues what they've done the past three games...

If Duke continues what they've done the past three games...

 

Championship!

With Kelly back they will be a tough out.

Still haven't lost with Kelly in the lineup yet.. Probably just jinxed that though..

  • Author
Probably just jinxed that though..

 

Duke is a shoe-in to win the National Championship with Ryan Kelly. They are 18-0 with him in the lineup. No one else has a chance.

I think Duke and Louisville are the two teams that look most ready to make a deep run. Georgetown looks really good as well, but I don't feel like they have the depth it just crazy how much better this team is with Kelly in the lineup. I don't see them even being really challenged in the ACC tourney. Miami is good, but not even they have a good shot against Duke with Kelly. I hope he stays healthy. Really fun team to watch h when he's in the lineup. So happy it's March!!!

Duke is a shoe-in to win the National Championship with Ryan Kelly. They are 18-0 with him in the lineup. No one else has a chance.

 

Only LRCW has that much jinxing power. But glad your seeing the light.

I'll take any road win this year. Over UNC? Makes it even sweeter.

 

 

Anybody can win the tourney this year. I just want them to win the ACC tourney and lock in a 1 seed.

Miami is good, but not even they have a good shot against Duke with Kelly.

 

Um what?

I think Duke and Louisville are the two teams that look most ready to make a deep run. Georgetown looks really good as well, but I don't feel like they have the depth it just crazy how much better this team is with Kelly in the lineup. I don't see them even being really challenged in the ACC tourney. Miami is good, but not even they have a good shot against Duke with Kelly. I hope he stays healthy. Really fun team to watch h when he's in the lineup. So happy it's March!!!

 

If anyone beats Duke in the ACC tournament, it's Miami. No one else is remotely close. I wouldn't say Miami doesn't have a chance; they played Duke better than I expected the last time at Cameron.

Um what?

 

what did I say wrong there? I didn't say they had no shot. I said I don't think they have a good shot. Would you not agree with that?

Miami is one of about five teams I'm worried about as a Duke fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.