Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 69 North Carolina 53

Featured Replies

If anyone beats Duke in the ACC tournament, it's Miami. No one else is remotely close. I wouldn't say Miami doesn't have a chance; they played Duke better than I expected the last time at Cameron.

 

I didn't say they don't have a shot. I said they don't have a good shot at it. I agree if anyone beats them it would be them. But, Duke is a MUCH better team with Kelly than they were when Miami ran them off there home court. Add in that ty are playing great basketball now and the game isn't going to be played at the U, and I don't think there odds of winning are very high. Possible? Sure. Probable? I don't think so.

Miami is one of about five teams I'm worried about as a Duke fan.

 

But wouldn't you agree that Dukes chances of beating them with Kelly at a neutral court are pretty solid? I wouldn't say it's guaranteed by a long shot, but I think most would agree that this isn't your Duke team of January.

 

I don't like Duke at all, but I my mind tells me they are playing great ball right now and they should win the ACC tournament.

But wouldn't you agree that Dukes chances of beating them with Kelly at a neutral court are pretty solid? I wouldn't say it's guaranteed by a long shot, but I think most would agree that this isn't your Duke team of January.

 

I don't like Duke at all, but I my mind tells me they are playing great ball right now and they should win the ACC tournament.

 

Oh I agree. It seems to be Miami peaked a bit to early two months ago. Duke could be peaking again now which is why I think Duke can take it all.

Oh I agree. It seems to be Miami peaked a bit to early two months ago. Duke could be peaking again now which is why I think Duke can take it all.

 

That's all I was trying to say. Shouldve worded it better. I just think Duke has all the things a team needs to make a deep run. Miami has never been in this situation. They could beat Duke, but I think it'd be a decent sized upset if so. Mainly because, like you said,

Duke is peaking at the right time. Plus they are more well rounded, have more experience, have one of the greatest coaches of all time, and they will be playing on a neutral court which usually benefits the better team(especially if they have a good fan following like Duke).

Miami played them on the road with 2 chances to tie in the closing seconds. That was with Kelly going off for a career high. Miami has a real shot to beat them...

Duke is a shoe-in to win the National Championship with Ryan Kelly. They are 18-0 with him in the lineup. No one else has a chance.

Hush this talk.....your Jedi mind trick won't work with me....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.