Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tourney: Holmes vs Madison Central Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wow! Bolden is a great player. But he is not as good as Hawkins. You will see tomorrow at noon. And outside the 9th region, everybody knows that. If he is a shade behind Hawkins, then he is awesome. And that's what he is.

 

Proof is in the pudding. Which has the better offer on the table right now? How many offers did Hawkins have as a Soph?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Holmes go down tonight or tomorrow morning?

 

They have been down there since Tues afternoon...

They have been down there since Tues afternoon...

 

They didn't come back yesterday? Odd. I'd want to keep some semblance of normalcy. 1:30 ride home. Get them in school today. Practice after school. Head back down.

They didn't come back yesterday? Odd. I'd want to keep some semblance of normalcy. 1:30 ride home. Get them in school today. Practice after school. Head back down.

 

They stay down there until they are knocked out of the tournament. They have done this every year they've been down there. Keeps the kids in basketball mode and allows them to get a first hand look at the other teams. They practiced today, but not sure where. Memorial, maybe?

I thought most if not all teams stay in town until they are knocked off.

I thought most if not all teams stay in town until they are knocked off.

 

I could see it for some depending on how far away they are. Not teams from NKY though.

Proof is in the pudding. Which has the better offer on the table right now? How many offers did Hawkins have as a Soph?

 

Wow! Bet my Dad can beat up your Dad.:rolleyes:

I could see it for some depending on how far away they are. Not teams from NKY though.

 

Madison Central is right down the road. Doubt they stay.

 

Holmes' kids only missed one day of school, that being today. They were out yesterday and off tomorrow as well.

Madison Central is right down the road. Doubt they stay.

 

Holmes' kids only missed one day of school, that being today. They were out yesterday and off tomorrow as well.

 

Gotcha. I still would have brought them home yesterday. I like normalcy.

 

The first Friday of football season was always a day off of school for us back in the day. Bob Lewis wanted us up at a normal school day time just to keep our body in a normal mode.

Should be a heck of a game. Won't be surprised of the outcome either way. Obviously I'm going with my Indians. Hawkins and Bolden are both very good players, don't understand all of the arguing and bickering about who's best. Honestly, being outside of the 9th Region I've never heard of Bolden until last week. Doesn't mean he isn't good, just never heard of him. Good Luck to both tomorrow !

They stay down there until they are knocked out of the tournament. They have done this every year they've been down there. Keeps the kids in basketball mode and allows them to get a first hand look at the other teams. They practiced today, but not sure where. Memorial, maybe?

 

Holmes' Tuesday practice was at Transy. Don't know if they are using that gym for the whole week or not.

Holmes' Tuesday practice was at Transy. Don't know if they are using that gym for the whole week or not.

 

For some reason I want to say one of the Holmes' coaches has ties to the Transy coach.

I never said he was better than Hawkins.

 

I simply said your logic of Hawkins being better cause he's a senior and Bolden's a sophomore makes no sense. Both are already D1 caliber players.

 

Hawkins reminds me a lot of Arrez Henderson.

 

Makes perfect sense. Give bolden two more years and he will be even better. Not as good as Hawkins yet.

Wow! Bet my Dad can beat up your Dad.:rolleyes:

 

LOL. What? I keep hearing how Hawkins is so much better than Bolden from folks on here, but that doesn't seem to be what DI college coaches think. (And PS: I can beat up your dad and you and your crazy Aunt Tilly if she tries to step in and hit me with a shoe!) :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.