Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tourney: Montgomery County vs Warren Central

Which team will win? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Montgomery Co
      84%
    • Warren Central
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Definitely. I'd guess that they are going to bring the most. If not them, I'd say South Oldham.

 

With Clay County's drought, I'd expect them to bring quite a few fans too. Ohio County is probably in the same boat.

 

Add Madison Central to that list too. They will have a huge crowd.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make a truly educated guess on this game, but a starter and one of the best Central players was still out with a broken arm in the two games you mentioned. Plus that's very early in the season to make a definitive ruling. I sure hope you're wrong.

 

Who is the player that was missing from these games?

And the 10th Region isn't weaker than years past? This was a rebuilding year/down year for GRC and they still made the region tournament.

 

Talk about a down region..:smug:

 

Paging Mason County.......:wave:

 

This was a very down year for the region, but Montgomery Co. won their postseason games by an average of 32 points. They did not make it Rupp by default.

 

Based on results I would say Russell Co. and Bowling Green are probably at about the same level as Bishop Brossart as the second tier teams in each region. Clinton Co. and Barren Co. are probably similar to Scott as well.

Who is the player that was missing from these games?

 

Chris Porter-Bunton, 6-5 junior forward. He broke his arm in the second round of the football playoffs against Graves County. I don't know scoring averages from the season since they don't post them but he's averaged about 15 a game in the postseason. Probably the most versatile player Central has.

Montgomery County by 18-20. Happy has his team playing its best basketball at the right time. The Indians are a threat for a serious run.

 

I like Montgomery Co. by double digits as well...although I was thinking in the 12-15 range. They are really, really good.

Montgomery Co. 65-58.

  • Author

Excited to see this game. Do the 10th proud MC Indians!!!!!!!!!

  • Author
Lexington bound.....

 

Have a safe trip. Would love to meet you.

Not going thru Ballard they won't.

 

Well who says Ballard will get there if they do play each other we will just have to wait and see

Well who says Ballard will get there if they do play each other we will just have to wait and see

 

Are you saying Ballard won't beat two mountain schools? Yes. They will be there.

 

Have a safe trip. Would love to meet you.

 

I'm up here filming in section 231.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.