Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tourney: Montgomery County vs Warren Central

Which team will win? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Montgomery Co
      84%
    • Warren Central
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How does Warren Central of this year compare to Warren Central of year's past? I know there was a five or six year run there where you could always count on them for at least one win at Rupp, but I don't think I've seen them there the last few years?

 

They were there in 2002-2007, 2010, and 2011. This year makes their 9th appearance since 2000. Lost in the region finals last year to Bowling green.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montgomery County has won 20 of their last 21 games. Average margin was 26.1 points. Only loss was to Trinity and that was when they were short-handed due to suspensions after the fight.

 

Oh, I hope you are right! I just don't see any of the 1st round games being that lop-sided.

Oh, I hope you are right! I just don't see any of the 1st round games being that lop-sided.

 

Ballard Johnson Central

How does Warren Central of this year compare to Warren Central of year's past? I know there was a five or six year run there where you could always count on them for at least one win at Rupp, but I don't think I've seen them there the last few years?

 

They lost by 19 to Male and 3 to Johnson Central in Harrodsburg. I watched both games. I think that region as a whole was a little weaker than years past.

Oh, I hope you are right! I just don't see any of the 1st round games being that lop-sided.

 

Ballard might win by 40.

They lost by 19 to Male and 3 to Johnson Central in Harrodsburg. I watched both games. I think that region as a whole was a little weaker than years past.

 

Again you watched them two and a half months ago. They have improved. Absolutely no chance they lose by 20. Heck, they were down to Ballard 35-14 at half and got beat by a heave near mid-court as time ran out. Overlook us, but give us SOME respect.

Ballard Johnson Central

 

Ballard might win by 40.

 

Forgot about that game......

 

They lost by 19 to Male and 3 to Johnson Central in Harrodsburg. I watched both games. I think that region as a whole was a little weaker than years past.

 

I can't make a truly educated guess on this game, but a starter and one of the best Central players was still out with a broken arm in the two games you mentioned. Plus that's very early in the season to make a definitive ruling. I sure hope you're wrong.

 

I do agree the region is weaker, but as Russell County proved in beating Madison Central in February, they're not helpless.

I can't make a truly educated guess on this game, but a starter and one of the best Central players was still out with a broken arm in the two games you mentioned. Plus that's very early in the season to make a definitive ruling. I sure hope you're wrong.

 

I do agree the region is weaker, but as Russell County proved in beating Madison Central in February, they're not helpless.

 

I wasn't aware of a primary player being injured. That alone makes a difference.

Folks are going to be stunned if Warren Central wins. Amazing how a team with their tradition and pedigree in March gets no respect.

They lost by 19 to Male and 3 to Johnson Central in Harrodsburg. I watched both games. I think that region as a whole was a little weaker than years past.

 

 

I don't recall Montogmery County being all that impressive in that tournament either.

Montgomery County has won 20 of their last 21 games. Average margin was 26.1 points. Only loss was to Trinity and that was when they were short-handed due to suspensions after the fight.

 

 

They would have lost to Trinity regardless.

Folks are going to be stunned if Warren Central wins. Amazing how a team with their tradition and pedigree in March gets no respect.

 

It's not that, it's just that WC is there every year and this is MC's 2nd trip ever! People are pulling for MC because of that.

It's not that, it's just that WC is there every year and this is MC's 2nd trip ever! People are pulling for MC because of that.

 

This is some of the Dragons current players 2nd and 3rd trip to Rupp. I'm calling the Dragons in an upset.:popcorn:

People generally root against louisville, lexington, bowling green, Owensboro, northern ky and Paducah schools. It's just the way it is. Majority likes to see the underdog or the little guy win!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.