Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tourney: Montgomery County vs Warren Central

Which team will win? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Montgomery Co
      84%
    • Warren Central
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prewitt's first time playing in the Sweet 16.... I expect him to seize the moment!! I can't wait to watch him play at Rupp!

 

MoCo by 8

I think MOCO pulls this one out late.............One of the higher scoring first round games..........

If Montgomery continues playing the way they have been playing, I like them to get to at least Sat night!

Not sure you can be too athletic for Montgomery Co. They are very, very tough. I look for them to win by 6.

I haven't seen Warren Central play this year, but if they are anything like they have been in the past, I expect this one to be a tight one. I'm going to assume WC is very quick and athletic, similar to Bryan Station, who gave the Indians fits around Christmas.

I'll go with the Indians in a close one 76-73.

I also expect Montgomery Co. to have a HUGE crowd. Should be a good time!

  • Author
I haven't seen Warren Central play this year, but if they are anything like they have been in the past, I expect this one to be a tight one. I'm going to assume WC is very quick and athletic, similar to Bryan Station, who gave the Indians fits around Christmas.

I'll go with the Indians in a close one 76-73.

I also expect Montgomery Co. to have a HUGE crowd. Should be a good time!

 

Agree!!!!

It's March, we have seen madness already. It will continue with Warren Central, Dragons by 6.

Montgomery County by 18-20. Happy has his team playing its best basketball at the right time. The Indians are a threat for a serious run.

Montgomery County by 18-20. Happy has his team playing its best basketball at the right time. The Indians are a threat for a serious run.

 

Wow!

Montgomery can make a run for a state title.

 

Not going thru Ballard they won't.

Wow!

 

Montgomery County has won 20 of their last 21 games. Average margin was 26.1 points. Only loss was to Trinity and that was when they were short-handed due to suspensions after the fight.

How does Warren Central of this year compare to Warren Central of year's past? I know there was a five or six year run there where you could always count on them for at least one win at Rupp, but I don't think I've seen them there the last few years?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.