Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County 81 Ashland 72 (2 OT)

Featured Replies

I hear good things about Dikembe Dixon from Ashland.

Ashland people not happy with 9th region officials.

Fouls- Ashland 32 Fleming 11

FTs- Fleming- 28-44

Ashland- 4-12

And here we go.

Any video of this game?

Haven't seen any video. I was just listening the Ashland radio team.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Why is it people think fouls should be even. Just because one team has 32 fouls and one has 11, doesn't mean a team was cheated. Maybe one played better defense. That being said, I wasn't at the game so I can't tell you if that was the case or not. But I hate it when I hear fans complain that the fouls aren't even.

Ashland presses a lot, finally ran into someone who would call the fouls most likely !!!!

I watched every minute. I thought the officiating was fine.

Congrats to Fleming Co. on the win and good luck vs, rival Rowan in the championship. This one must have been one heckuva game.

Edited by oldrambler

Haven't seen any video. I was just listening the Ashland radio team.

 

 

Should the play by play guy had been D, Martin then I can understand where you got the idea that the Tomcats got the wrong end of calls in a game. Martin is the biggest homer in the state, well exept for me with Raceland but I am not on the radio :D. This was an Ashland radio crew that has called Ashland games for years and years so of course they're homers.

I will also say that D. Martin is the best play by play guy that I have heard and I like listening to him, actually have so much now that I can look past/block out a lot the homer comments.

Anyway, games are about the kids so congrats to Fleming Co. again and to the Tomcats on a good season.

I hear good things about Dikembe Dixon from Ashland.

 

I was very impressed with him last night. It was the first time I had the opportunity to watch him play, and he really stood out to me. I thought he was the best player in either semifinal game.

If he adds weight and a midrange jumper he has a very bright future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.