Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 77 Indiana 73

Featured Replies

Number 1 goes down. There were for sure 60 to 70 year olds rushing the floor.

 

I think it's finally gone to far.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for Tubby and his Gophers. I can't wait for March Madness.

Big win for Tubby's gang.

 

There is not a more overhyped, overrated basketball player than Cody Zeller....Mbakwe is much better IMO.

Loved seeing Indiana get beat and happy for Tubby.

 

But this rushing the floor crap is getting old.

Loved seeing Indiana get beat and happy for Tubby.

 

But this rushing the floor crap is getting old.

 

Get used to it. Nobody is safe on the road.

It was great to see Tubby get this much needed win. I watched this one and it was one of the better games that I have watched all season. Minnesota flat outplayed IU in this one. Was a very physical game to say the least and the Gophers took IU star Zoeller out of the game, he was basically a non factor in this one. Minnesota has had a bad stretch recently and hopefully (at least I hope) that this win may get them on a roll. Minnesota had a bad stretch recently and lost a few in a row, the Gophers have some good wins as well other than this one as well this season. I would like to see them get on a roll and continue it in the Big10 tourney.

Big win for Tubby's gang.

 

There is not a more overhyped, overrated basketball player than Cody Zeller....Mbakwe is much better IMO.

I do not understand the Zeller love either. Projections have him going high, but I think that is more by default than anything else. I can see him maybe being a reserve big man in the NBA, but that is it. I have wondered if Zeller will return and stay all four years like his brother because his glory years (if you want to call them that) are right now. Though in fairness Tyler is doing better than I thought he would.

Hoping the Zags lose to knock them off the top line, but I doubt it happens. But if they were to lose, we could have a situation where all 4 #1 seeds have at least 5 losses. I doubt that has ever happened before. I am interested to know the record for total number of combined losses for #1 seeds. That record would most likely be threatened this season.

Minnesota needed a big win down the stretch so this was much needed. Just my opinion but I think the Big 10 has a good run of success in the tourney this year.

Minnesota needed a big win down the stretch so this was much needed. Just my opinion but I think the Big 10 has a good run of success in the tourney this year.

 

They are certainly due. Pretty sure Michigan State in '01 is the only team to win a title from the Big 10 since Michigan in 1989.

Minnesota needed a big win down the stretch so this was much needed. Just my opinion but I think the Big 10 has a good run of success in the tourney this year.

 

I think except for Indiana all the Big Ten teams are gone before the regional finals.

I think except for Indiana all the Big Ten teams are gone before the regional finals.

 

IU will be the 1st #1 seed to go down.

IU will be the 1st #1 seed to go down.

 

Before your Zags?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.