February 27, 201313 yr I don't know if I like them to win it all (crapshoot this year) . :thumb: I don't think that there is a clear favorite to win it all like there has been in some past years. Of course, with some post on threads on here it may be useless to play some of the games, they are already decided, :popcorn:
February 27, 201313 yr Loved seeing Indiana get beat and happy for Tubby. But this rushing the floor crap is getting old. Heard some of the Indiana fans & players are whining about the rushing the court (what did they think they won the title?). Funny thing is I flew out of Indy the other day and they were selling a framed picture of "The Shot" when IN beat Ky last year, and stormed the court in Bloomington--How quickly they forget????
February 28, 201313 yr Agreed, very similar. I like Michigan's 4 (Burke, Hardaway, Robinson, and Stuakas) a bit more than IU's (Ferrell, Oladipo, Hulls, and Watford). Feel McGary is the kind of guy that can give Zeller some trouble. Care to rethink this??? :idunno:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.