Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 77 Indiana 73

Featured Replies

My Zags? Did I miss something?

 

It was a joke.

 

:lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside of Oladipo IU is remarkably soft. Problem is there aren't a ton of teams out there that are physical enough to overcome their very high level of skill across the board. Will be very interesting to see the draw they get...

^ I think they'll put Louisville in that bracket.

^ I think they'll put Louisville in that bracket.

 

Louisville is better than IU IMO.

I still think Indiana is the best team just because of how many different guys they have that can score the ball. They go inside and have very good outside shooters. I don't know if I like them to win it all (feels like a crapshoot this year) but I can't think of a team with less holes than them.

^ I think so as well. Louisville, though, has an issue defending the 3 ball, and their offensive woes are not secret.

I still think Indiana is the best team just because of how many different guys they have that can score the ball. They go inside and have very good outside shooters. I don't know if I like them to win it all (feels like a crapshoot this year) but I can't think of a team with less holes than them.
IFF Kelly comes back.....I am biased, but I think Duke has the most complete team.
I still think Indiana is the best team just because of how many different guys they have that can score the ball. They go inside and have very good outside shooters. I don't know if I like them to win it all (feels like a crapshoot this year) but I can't think of a team with less holes than them.

 

I think they're weak in the paint. Teams with a solid interior game will cause them all kinds of fits (i.e. Minnesota).

IFF Kelly comes back.....I am biased, but I think Duke has the most complete team.

 

I think Duke and Michigan are the most complete.

IFF Kelly comes back.....I am biased, but I think Duke has the most complete team.

 

They are the only one who I think maybe can compare on paper. Possibly a healthy Florida also.

 

Louisville has wayyyy more issues than Indiana IMO. The top one would be offensive consistency.

 

IU has three guys (Watford, Hulls, Oladipo) who play 27 mins+ that shoot over 48% from 3 pt range. Louisville best two 3 pt shooters are Ware at 37%, 16 minutes per game and Hancock at 34% playing 22 minutes per game.

I think Duke and Michigan are the most complete.

 

Michigan and IU are actually quite similar. McGary is giving UM some toughness inide but it is still spotty and overall they can be pushed around...

They are the only one who I think maybe can compare on paper. Possibly a healthy Florida also.

 

Louisville has wayyyy more issues than Indiana IMO. The top one would be offensive consistency.

 

IU has three guys (Watford, Hulls, Oladipo) who play 27 mins+ that shoot over 48% from 3 pt range. Louisville best two 3 pt shooters are Ware at 37%, 16 minutes per game and Hancock at 34% playing 22 minutes per game.

 

Basically you have to hope IU has an off night from the perimeter and then be able to control the defensive glass...

Michigan and IU are actually quite similar. McGary is giving UM some toughness inide but it is still spotty and overall they can be pushed around...

 

Agreed, very similar. I like Michigan's 4 (Burke, Hardaway, Robinson, and Stuakas) a bit more than IU's (Ferrell, Oladipo, Hulls, and Watford). Feel McGary is the kind of guy that can give Zeller some trouble.

^ I think they'll put Louisville in that bracket.

 

I agree and I do not feel UL is a good match-up for IU. Then again all these teams are extremely flawed in some fashion.

Agreed, very similar. I like Michigan's 4 (Burke, Hardaway, Robinson, and Stuakas) a bit more than IU's (Ferrell, Oladipo, Hulls, and Watford). Feel McGary is the kind of guy that can give Zeller some trouble.

 

Robinson has had his head too far up his backside of late for my liking...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.