Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bond, James Bond

Featured Replies

I am a huge Bond fan. My wife got me the Blue-Ray set of all the Bond movies and I've started re-watching them from Dr. No and just finished Thunderball. Any other big Bond fans out there?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a huge Bond fan. My wife got me the Blue-Ray set of all the Bond movies and I've started re-watching them from Dr. No and just finished Thunderball. Any other big Bond fans out there?

 

Sweet.

Huge fan!! I DVR them whenever they are on and watch them on the weekends.

 

Funny you should say that, you always remind me of Richard Kiel who play Jaws in Moonraker.

  • Author

I've always loved Bond, from my youth until now. The newer Bond movies have been spectacular in my opinion.

Funny you should say that, you always remind me of Richard Kiel who play Jaws in Moonraker.

 

Because he has a Yiddish name or because he wears white shirts with no head?

Sean Connery is the only real Bond. The rest do okay. The 1960's movies were great.

Because he has a Yiddish name or because he wears white shirts with no head?

 

Physical appearance and your smile.

Physical appearance and your smile.

 

Here I am, a new poster, kicking the tires for the for the first time, and you're already on the attack? Man!

Here I am, a new poster, kicking the tires for the for the first time, and you're already on the attack? Man!

 

I think that means I like you...

I am a huge Bond fan. Have seen every film on the big screen since Live and Let Die. Everyone on opening day since A View To A Kill. I have owned every VHS, Laserdisc, DVD and Blu Ray set produced. I have a small collection of movie posters. The soundtracks. Vanity license plate. I have read all the books, twice. Love anything James Bond.

Meh, never really liked the Bond films.......Also, never watched the older ones but couldn't get into the newer ones.

 

Want to watch Skyfall but haven't yet.

Sam Mendes officially turned down the offer to direct James Bond movie #24, and the Bond producers have reportedly now approached Christopher Nolan. This comes following a 2010 BBC interview where Nolan responded in the positive to inquiring reporters, questioning whether or not he'd ever be interested to direct a Bond movie. He was also interviewed in 2012 by Empire Online and said, again, that he would be interested, but that "It would have to be the right situation and the right time in their cycle of things."

 

Christopher Nolan For Bond? Report Has 'Dark Knight' Director Talking With 007 Producers

I've never watched a Bond movie, but I would if Christopher Nolan directed it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.