Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Draw

Featured Replies

A Central/St X first round game could be one of the best in the state. Trinity will have a tough semifinal against the winner of that one. Ballard has to be pleased with their draw. Male is a solid team, but I don't know that they can really challenge the Bruins in the semis.

Ballard -vs St. Xavier, Trinity winner.....

 

hate Trinity's draw.

If Trinity can beat Eastern (since the refuse to play in the regular season who knows) I like their chances in the semi's. They beat Central fairly easily a few weeks back and really want another shot at X. If you're going I suggest you get there early. Parking that Valley is AWFUL, HORRENDOUS, PATHETIC, TERRIBLE (you choose) and X and Trinity playing back to back plus Eastern's people could make for a NIGHTMARE. Do like I'm gonna do. There's a Cracker Barrel just south on the Dixie. I'm going for dinner then I'll do a little scouting. :clap:

If we shoot like we can...we'll win the whole dang thing.

The final is scheduled for 2 pm Saturday.

 

Louisville plays Syracuse at noon.

 

Whoever is responsible for that scheduling, just know that I'm not happy with you.

Ballard - Male in one semi

 

Trinity - X in the other

 

Ballard - Trinity in the final

Ballard and Trinity avoid eachother til the finals...Might come down if it plays out that way.

Who ever makes it out of the Region will head to the Sweet 16 very well "tested". I have believed the headlines all season and really do think that Ballard is the best team and will represent the 7th region at Rupp.

 

But I would be a very happy Flordian if the Tigers made a nice run to the Sweet 16!

How big is Valley's gym?

The gym is beautiful. It has a college size court and the capacity is more the Bellarmine where regionals were held prior to this year. Only drawback to the facility is completely inadequate parking.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

Ballard and Trinity avoid eachother til the finals...Might come down if it plays out that way.

 

Best game I attended all year. I recommend it.

The gym is beautiful. It has a college size court and the capacity is more the Bellarmine where regionals were held prior to this year. Only drawback to the facility is completely inadequate parking.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

 

It is also in the extreme southwest corner of Jefferson County and will affect the casual 7th region fan from attending because of the 30-50 mile round trip drive and deplorable parking situation.

It is also in the extreme southwest corner of Jefferson County and will affect the casual 7th region fan from attending because of the 30-50 mile round trip drive and deplorable parking situation.

 

Of all the problems I have with the regionals being played at Valley the location is the least of them. I for one think it's about time that that end of the country gets something. It's not a bad drive if you take the Snyder Freeway all the way to Dixie Highway rather then fighting traffic on the Dixie from the Waterson Expressway. I can't express enough however how inadequate the parking is for the venue.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.