[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]67[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]34th District at Ludlow

Ludlow (13-13) -- J. Mahan 3, Howard 8, Canarena 11, Cody 4, Thornsburg 5, Hart 3, Gibson 2.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]St. Henry (10-14) -- Best 3, Rechtin 11, Hils 4, Goetz 2, Plummer 8, Carr 2, Jo. Noble 10, Kueding 1, Ja. Noble 2, Meiman 19, Kunstek 8, Greene 1.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

St.Henry played a nice game tonight. Rebounded well, and hit their shots. Will need to play another good game on friday to compete with Dixie.

To quote nocall from the 9th region prediction thread, it looks like St. Henry "wiped the floor" with Ludlow. Very impressive win by the Cru. Does Jordan Noble have a little brother that plays? Congrats to St. Henry and a shout out to Noble for making the all conference team.

Nice showing by the Cru as they will need the positive mojo going into Friday's championship vs Dixie.

I think the Cru can get the W.

Darius Meiman bringing it as he knows the clock is ticking on his HS career, very nice to see.

Good Luck in the Finals St. Henry !!!

Anyone that thought this was going to be close hasn't been paying attention.

I had hope that this would be at least a close game. I think the Panthers played St Henry close during the regular season. Nice win by the Crusaders. Good luck against Dixie.

I had hope that this would be at least a close game. I think the Panthers played St Henry close during the regular season. Nice win by the Crusaders. Good luck against Dixie.

You are correct, BigZig. Earlier meeting the Cru had a big halftime lead, then won by only a bucket, thanks to a last minute three by Senior Ben Hils. Ludlow's Cody is a solid player.

644444_455955364472506_2074467896_n.jpg

4 technicals in the game. One on the Ludlow coach. Two on Ludlow players, one on St.Henry player.

It was good to see some smiles on the St.Henry side last night. They have played some decent games, and need to play some better second halves (lost 9 games this year where they led in the second half).

^Jake Noble is not Jordan"s brother.

And TAC, on your comments in the 9th Regipn prediction thread--Thanks for believing in the Cru![/QUOTE]

I've said all year. Though they struggled early, I think they are well coached and underrated. Just a bunch of solid teams in the 9th this year.