Bates Motel (A&E Series)

Randy Parker

I was a bit apprehensive at first, letting my love for the original movie Psycho cloud my judgement. It didn't take me too long into the first episode for that to disappear. This is a very interesting show, has a good "creep factor" built in, as it should.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit apprehensive at first, letting my love for the original movie Psycho cloud my judgement. It didn't take me too long into the first episode for that to disappear. This is a very interesting show, has a good "creep factor" built in, as it should.

Very much agree. :thumb:

Guest Birdflu

Another interesting episode of Bates Motel last night. Multiple twists and turns in every show. Is it coincidental that the cop that Norma has befriended looks a whole lot like her oldest son. I am really looking forward to seeing where things go from here. Very creepy.

I didn't think about the resemblance...but it stays with the creepy part of the show.

I thought the cop was involved with the marijuana pretty big time...I knew there was something not right with him. Didn't think it would be the human trafficking though. I really like the show. Can't wait to see how Norman gets out of the house.

Guest Birdflu
Missed the first two episodes but caught last night's installment. I'll probably be a regular watcher.

If you have Insight Cable, you can catch the first 2 episodes On Demand. It's under Free Spot, Standard Definition, A&E. They will be showing through April 4th.

Guest Birdflu
After three episodes all I can say is for me to continue to watch the show better get a lot better.

I am not sure what they can do to make it better. I like the story and the acting. What more is there.

I guess you're not a Game of Throne fan then. That's a show that has a lot going on at once. Great show btw.

I thought they were crazy for doing the show but I have to admit I like it. As the series goes on I think the town becomes more of the story the Bates family sort of takes us through it

Guest Birdflu
Too many things going on at once and even in the world of tv shows too many of them are to far fetched.

It has been a long time since I have seen the original 'Psycho', but I think it was a little bit on the far fetched side. But everybody likes different things. I know a lot of people that like 'The Office', but I never thought it was funny,