Bates Motel (A&E Series)

Randy Parker

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this show is going to end with Norman killing basically everyone important to him--Norma, his brother, Norma's brother, Norma's love interest at the time the show ends.

This season has definitely shown a significant change in Norman as a character. He used to have some endearing qualities, but they seem all but gone now.

I think this show is going to end with Norman killing basically everyone important to him--Norma, his brother, Norma's brother, Norma's love interest at the time the show ends.

This season has definitely shown a significant change in Norman as a character. He used to have some endearing qualities, but they seem all but gone now.

He always got on my nerves quite a bit, but then at times I thought I felt bad for him or he was just an odd ball trying to fit in. Nope. Can't stand him. There was a definite change in tone when he was in the kitchen during the black out and Norma was gone. Creeped me out.

Also, I'm just ready for Alex and Norma to get it on.

There was a definite change in tone when he was in the kitchen during the black out and Norma was gone. Creeped me out.

Definitely creepy, but true to the Psycho story.

Agree with you on Norman being less likeable, but I think his character is still a very good one.

Can't believe the last episode of the season is Monday. Definitely a much faster paced season in comparison to the last one. I figured it would have to though; Norman was going to have to change for the worse, transform deeper in psychosis, etc., which definitely happened.

I agree that he will likely start killing others off, with Norma and whoever she is involved with being last near the end of the show.

Love Bates Motel. I don't know if it will become predictable or not, but I think this show is one of the best on television.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So far, I think that it's been good. The writers have done well with the relationship developments of Norma/Romero and Emma/Dylan. They also played it off well with the scene when Norman "saw" his mother at the treatment facility. While it was pretty predictable of what was coming after season 3, the writers have done great with the process of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was great, only two left and the season is over. I know this show has a small amount watching compared to others, but it's been really good. From an acting and writing perspective, it's the best show currently on IMO.

Tonight's episode was great, only two left and the season is over. I know this show has a small amount watching compared to others, but it's been really good. From an acting and writing perspective, it's the best show currently on IMO.

Freddie Highmore, who plays Norman, wrote last week's episode.

After some things shown tonight, it appears more clear how the show may potentially end.

I've always assumed and hoped they'd end it with Norman killing his mother and her lover.

Freddie Highmore, who plays Norman, wrote last week's episode.

I've always assumed and hoped they'd end it with Norman killing his mother and her lover.

I did too, which could change with the feds coming more in to the picture. That's cool that Freddie Highmore wrote the last episode, he did a great job with it.