Bates Motel (A&E Series)

Randy Parker

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting; I would have never known. Between my twins arriving, my job, and wrapping up my clinical internship, I haven't been so up to date on a lot of things, lol.

Sounds like you'll be watching via DVR. :lol2:

I really like this show. Norma & Norman are great characters. I think they're replaying the entire series, or at least a lot of it, over the weekend.

Sounds like you'll be watching via DVR. :lol2:

I really like this show. Norma & Norman are great characters. I think they're replaying the entire series, or at least a lot of it, over the weekend.

I will be. Hopefully this isn't the last season, but I have a feeling that it may be. Regardless of it being or not, I look for this season to be a lot more chaotic.

I will be. Hopefully this isn't the last season, but I have a feeling that it may be. Regardless of it being or not, I look for this season to be a lot more chaotic.

The previews certainly made it seem as though things would be heating up.

Very good first show of the new season IMO. I think a lot more emphasis will be placed on Norman's psychotic features, as well issues from the past with the other main characters. It will also be interesting to see how things go with Dylan and the business based on the bar scene involving the sheriff.

• 1 month later...

I think it was fairly clear that Norma had issues from the beginning. After the last show, I'd say that this is the major breaking point for her. Can't talk enough about how impressed I've been with the show. This may be one of, if not the best jobs of writing for a show that I've watched.

One of my 3 favorite shows, behind Justified & The Blacklist.

The Blacklist has surprised me a lot. I didn't put much stock in to it at all because of my opinion of James Spader typically being a bad actor, but he has been surprisingly good in it.

Guest Birdflu
The Blacklist has surprised me a lot. I didn't put much stock in to it at all because of my opinion of James Spader typically being a bad actor, but he has been surprisingly good in it.

Bates Motel is one of my favorites also. Freddie Highmore is really good as Norman. The writers always seem to be able to throw in unexpected twists.

I really love this show. Admittedly, knew nothing about Psycho so when I watched initially I thought it was some family friendly show about a mom and her son rehabbing a hotel. I'm an idiot ha. First episode creeped me out so much.

I look forward to this every single week. All of the characters interest me. Every single one.