Bates Motel (A&E Series)

Randy Parker

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I didn't see any of that coming with still one full season of episodes left.

Final season should be great. Still one of my favorite shows.

I didn't either, should definitely make for a very interesting last season based on the way it ended. I did think something similar would happen to Romero that did.

I didn't either, should definitely make for a very interesting last season based on the way it ended. I did think something similar would happen to Romero that did.

Season 5 will just be one big Norman meltdown.

Agree on Romero.

I also read that Marion Crane will be introduced as a character in Season 5 & she'll be in more than one episode.

‘Bates Motel’ Season 5 Adds ‘Psycho’ Character Marion Crane — Shower Scene | TVLine

Season 5 will just be one big Norman meltdown.

Agree on Romero.

I also read that Marion Crane will be introduced as a character in Season 5 & she'll be in more than one episode.

‘Bates Motel’ Season 5 Adds ‘Psycho’ Character Marion Crane — Shower Scene | TVLine

If Marian Crane's character is brought in to the last season, that will be interesting. I'm real interested in seeing how things shake out with Dylan and Emma. I thought the scene toward the end of the last episode was interesting with Norman and the strange guy that wanted to kill Kaleb.

• 9 months later...

I'm not looking forward to the show ending but I really don't know if much else could have been done in five seasons with the point in time that it was started. Based on what's happened so far, I'm thinking that the second half of the season will be more intense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting spin on the season overall and how it ended. It definitely deviated away from the story but was done creatively. After thinking about how the show was done from beginning to end, especially with how the last season was, they definitely couldn't have done much else. While I didn't care for some things they did with certain characters, I still enjoyed watching. Too much Norma though, JMO.