Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Texas A&M

Which team will win? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My only fear is that the Cats have a "letdown" game after the high energy emotional win Tuesday. That being said, I can't imagine they won't be out to prove a point against the Aggies after what Turner did to them in Rupp.

 

I like Kentucky 68-55.

They can't afford any letdown games. They need to get this one.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats pull away at the end and win 69-57. A and M is really struggling to put points up right now and I can see them scoring less............

Cats are going to win because I am going to the game. Very excited flying into Houston Friday AM then driving over with my son to College Station to the game on Saturday! Go Cats!!!!

Cats are going to win because I am going to the game. Very excited flying into Houston Friday AM then driving over with my son to College Station to the game on Saturday! Go Cats!!!!
Hope to see Johnny Football at the game but not BCG.
Cats are going to win because I am going to the game. Very excited flying into Houston Friday AM then driving over with my son to College Station to the game on Saturday! Go Cats!!!!

 

Sounds like a fun time. Southwest has a direct flight from Louisville to Houston that I use frequently. Only takes 1 hour 50 minutes. Go Cats!!!!

Sounds like a fun time. Southwest has a direct flight from Louisville to Houston that I use frequently. Only takes 1 hour 50 minutes. Go Cats!!!!

 

Too late had to get US Air with a stop in Charlotte. Should be a great time its a very short drive to College Station from Houston and we have great seats. Temps should be in the low 70's everyday so That's a bonus and the food is always good in Texas. Last year we drove from Houston to the LSU game and had a blast!

These teams are going in opposite directions...UK by 17.

I am not as optimistic that UK has turned the corner as some believe. After Auburn there was a similar feeling and then UK lays an egg in Tuscaloosa and looks bad against LSU. I will believe it when I see it. Hoping to see it tomorrow though!

Who knows with this team? I thought they had things turned around after the Auburn game and then the second half against Bama starts.

I hope that the Cats come out with an attitude and seek some revenge against this team.

I am not as optimistic that UK has turned the corner as some believe. After Auburn there was a similar feeling and then UK lays an egg in Tuscaloosa and looks bad against LSU. I will believe it when I see it. Hoping to see it tomorrow though!

 

Who knows with this team? I thought they had things turned around after the Auburn game and then the second half against Bama starts.

 

:thumb:

Since Turner's 40 point outbreak he has scored a total of 52 points. An average of just over 10 a game. I am expecting 29 tomorrow.

  • Author
Hope to see Johnny Football at the game but not BCG.

 

Should you see Johnny football, recruit him to U.K..

I think Texas A and M has won there biggest game of the season at Rupp. All down hill............................

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.