Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Texas A&M

Which team will win? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A&M got the Cats in Rupp earlier this season with a guard (can't remember name) poured in 40. I don't think that he has done much since.

U.K. coming off a big "W". Hopefully the Ole Miss game will get this team on a roll.

I'll pick U.K. by 9.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Could a Mod please add a poll to this one?

Can anyone explain why UK plays TA&M twice in one season? I thought UK played the teams from the SEC West only once per season.

The T A&M guards name is Elston Turner. The Cats perimeter defense is much better now than it was then. I see the Wildcats getting another road win to wrap up their best week of the season.

UK by 10. I believe the Cats have turned the corner and are learning how to finish games. Wish we had that road game at Alabama to do over. The youngsters let the crowd get in their head in that one.

Kentucky 72-64.

My only fear is that the Cats have a "letdown" game after the high energy emotional win Tuesday. That being said, I can't imagine they won't be out to prove a point against the Aggies after what Turner did to them in Rupp.

 

I like Kentucky 68-55.

Cats take care of business in a ugly way... 75-70

This is the game where you show if you've turned the corner or not. I'm thinking yes. Cats by 12

Thomas Beisner @thomasbeisner

In the article, Gillispie says Calipari is a friend and that after the game, he's headed to Mexico for a fishing tournament. #Clyde

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Billy Gillispie to attend the UK/A&M game. So now Elston Turner won't be the only guy there who has embarrassed UK in Rupp Arena.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.