Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK UNC Renew Series

Featured Replies

What was wrong with the previous arrangement? Seemed to work for ever how many years in a row UK won until last year. Again, that's on UK.

 

So UK offers up the Barclays Center on specific date and it's all UK's fault? Sorry just isn't true.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So UK offers up the Barclays Center on specific date and it's all UK's fault? Sorry just isn't true.

 

Exactly. Why is UK the scared one when IU turned that down?

Glad to see it renewed. Both UK and UNC have banner recruiting classes coming in.

So UK offers up the Barclays Center on specific date and it's all UK's fault? Sorry just isn't true.

 

Regular season neutral-site games are the scourge of college basketball.

On the subject at hand... Even as a Louisville fan, this series being played is a great thing. I watch it almost every year. Two great programs playing what is usually a great game. Kudos to the ADs and coaches keeping this one going.

Glad to see it renewed. Both UK and UNC have banner recruiting classes coming in.

 

 

I haven't seen what UNCs got coming in, is there really anything close to UK's class next year. I just find that hard to believe.

^ It's not as good.

 

Isaiah Hicks is the top-rated, I believe. Kennedy Meeks is probably a top 50 guy. And then they have a guard from Oak Hill, but I can't remember his name. But Hicks is the highest rated.

 

Of course, the Heels are in the mix for Wiggins too.

^ It's not as good.

 

Isaiah Hicks is the top-rated, I believe. Kennedy Meeks is probably a top 50 guy. T And then they have a guard from Oak Hill, but I can't remember his name. But Hicks is the highest rated.

 

Of course, the Heels are in the mix for Wiggins too.

 

UNC isn't going to be a major player again until Roy starts recruiting some toughness. I don't see much in the 2013 class to change their recent trend...

UNC isn't going to be a major player again until Roy starts recruiting some toughness. I don't see much in the 2013 class to change their recent trend...

 

You're not the first person I've heard say that.

 

Excluding Wiggins, are they in on any other notable players?

You're not the first person I've heard say that.

 

Excluding Wiggins, are they in on any other notable players?

 

Don't think so...

^ If they don't land Wiggins, they're in trouble IMO. Hard to imagine McAdoo coming back.

So UK offers up the Barclays Center on specific date and it's all UK's fault? Sorry just isn't true.

I have no comment to make on your post but I love you avatar !!!! :thumb::ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.