Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Boys Top 20 (1-28-13)

Featured Replies

BGP Boys Top 20 (1-28-13)

 

1. Bullitt East

2. Ballard

3. Madison Central

4. Trinity

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henry Clay

7. Montgomery County

8. John Hardin

9. Central

10. PRP

11. Holmes

12. Fairdale

13. St. Xavier

14. Scott County

15. Butler

16. Newport Central Catholic

17. Collins

18. Covington Catholic

19. Knott Central County

20. Lafayette

Three 9th region teams in the top 20? I guess the 9th region/nky haters finally gave in. :banana:

 

Jk....good stuff Spin. You guys do a great job.

Looks good. I like it.

Holy Cross has added a game for tomorrow night as they will travel south to take on top ranked Bullitt East. This will be just a varsity game starting at 6:00 pm. HC Internet Radio will be driving down to broadcast the game. More details to follow in another thread.

Move Henry Clay to # 5 and there you have it.

 

One of those top 5 will be your next state champion.

Move Henry Clay to # 5 and there you have it.

 

One of those top 5 will be your next state champion.

 

I'm a big fan of Henry Clay.

Holy Cross has added a game for tomorrow night as they will travel south to take on top ranked Bullitt East. This will be just a varsity game starting at 6:00 pm. HC Internet Radio will be driving down to broadcast the game. More details to follow in another thread.

 

I love Eric's desire to schedule tough games. Campbell v Willis should be fun.

I think the way Scott has played lately deserves top 20 mention. Only loss is in last month is to Holmes and it was by 1 point.

Clyde, looking forward to the Campbell/Willis matchup as well.

 

After this game HC goes to Cov Cath Friday and Dixie Saturday and still have games looming at PRP and at home against Scott County, who they lost to earlier in the year.

 

Brutal...:ohbrother:

  • Author

Dunbar with 2 big wins, yet laid an egg against LexCath deserves consideration. Pulaski with a good showing against BE deserves consideration. At this juncture of the season, there is a wad of teams that are in a jam around the bottom of a top 20 list. Happens this time every season.

Spin...question for you and PP.

 

Holmes is currently 11th in the state at 22-0 and should be favored in atleast 5 of their final 6 games, with Newcath being a toss up.

 

Let's assume they finish 27-1 or 28-0. How high do they climb in the rankings?

I think the way Scott has played lately deserves top 20 mention. Only loss is in last month is to Holmes and it was by 1 point.

 

Scott is good but not yet a top 20 team. Possibly a top 30 team but if they win their 2 games this week they will easily be on this list.

  • Author
Spin...question for you and PP.

 

Holmes is currently 11th in the state at 22-0 and should be favored in atleast 5 of their final 6 games, with Newcath being a toss up.

 

Let's assume they finish 27-1 or 28-0. How high do they climb in the rankings?

I can't imagine them being higher than 2nd 5 in my opinion. Walter, I don't know that team very well, I admit, but I know that top 5/6 very well and would be surprised it Holmes fared particularly well against them. I have to give credit to those teams at the top, they readily scheduled one another and we have some apples to apples comparison. I think the NCC game will be a good measuring stick for both frankly.

I can't imagine them being higher than 2nd 5 in my opinion. Walter, I don't know that team very well, I admit, but I know that top 5/6 very well and would be surprised it Holmes fared particularly well against them. I have to give credit to those teams at the top, they readily scheduled one another and we have some apples to apples comparison. I think the NCC game will be a good measuring stick for both frankly.

 

Agree completely. The Newcath game is probably the game of the year in NKY this year. We (nkysports) are still trying to get permission to broadcast that game.

 

Was just wondering what your thoughts were.

 

Hope you like what you see when they travel down to GRC in their final game of the year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.