Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Boys Top 20 (1-28-13)

Featured Replies

I'm a big fan of Henry Clay.

 

Could it be because they're Blue Devils? :D

Could it be because they're Blue Devils? :D

 

:lol:

 

It definitely doesn't hurt.:D

 

 

Truthfully, I was able to see the Louisville Magic play 2 years ago and became fascinated with the collection of talent on that team. Russell, Snider, Green, Grundy, Owens, Cunningham, Hatton.....I was able to watch them at KBA as 15U and then again in Indianapolis at the Adidas Invitational the same year and just kind of latched on to them and their high school teams from that point on. It's been very enjoyable watching and following them in high school and on the AAU circuit.

Spin...question for you and PP.

 

Holmes is currently 11th in the state at 22-0 and should be favored in atleast 5 of their final 6 games, with Newcath being a toss up.

 

Let's assume they finish 27-1 or 28-0. How high do they climb in the rankings?

 

What Spin said.:thumb:

The Newcath game is probably the game of the year in NKY this year.

 

Will be tough for the game with NewCath and your Holmes Bulldogs to top what I saw between CovCath and NewCath up on the hill.

 

I think Holmes will beat NewCath by 7-10, to be honest.

Will be tough for the game with NewCath and your Holmes Bulldogs to top what I saw between CovCath and NewCath up on the hill.

 

I think Holmes will beat NewCath by 7-10, to be honest.

 

While I hope you're right, NCC and Holmes are the two most talented teams up here and Covcath doesn't beat Newcath if Seibert plays the entire game. Just my opinion though.

Dunbar with 2 big wins, yet laid an egg against LexCath deserves consideration. Pulaski with a good showing against BE deserves consideration. At this juncture of the season, there is a wad of teams that are in a jam around the bottom of a top 20 list. Happens this time every season.

 

Agreed.

While I hope you're right, NCC and Holmes are the two most talented teams up here and Covcath doesn't beat Newcath if Seibert plays the entire game. Just my opinion though.

 

Walter, in addition to the loss of Seibert, Pangallo went out for several critical minitues in the 4th qtr. with cramps. That in my opinion is when Cov Cath gained control.

This poll is much better that the Litkenhous poll!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.