All A tournament

They will have a Football team and a good one, but they will not win State every year.

Don't really want to go there, but what will happen to NCC if Brossart gets their program up and running, the camels continue to build success (already happening), HHS locks down enrollment and provides more spots for the Ft Thomas kids that leave for NCC. The same thing. Take away all kids from Ft. Thomas and Cold Spring out. What happens to the programs? Just asking? I have to think that Brossart starting over and looking to improve their program is scary to NCC football people. If, and I know its an If, Brossart can figure it out, NCC loses talent each year. And if Camp Co's football and education programs keep up the same trend of improvement, they will take players back too. What comes around goes around. there is a reason kids come to Highlands. In the beginning of time, they just didn't crown them kings of NKY. They built it and they come. But again, I know you paid attention on the football forums, they all told you the percentage of kid from out of the city. It's very small. Those are facts. If you've been around HHS for a long time, then you would know that many many of the names you heard over the intercom this years are 2nd and 3rd generations by either last name or via the mother's maiden name.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like boys...okay let the jokes begin!!! Couple more years and you might catch me over there. Mine are too young! If they have a forum on the All A boy's Ipad championships, I'm in.

I thought you moved on. It must have been the hidden text trick where you said you were moving on "at least for the next hour and a half".

I thought you moved on. It must have been the hidden text trick where you said you were moving on "at least for the next hour and a half".

I did! We're talking football now! Are we on the wrong board??? Darn it, my fingers keep taking me back to this place!

I did! We're talking football now! Are we on the wrong board??? Darn it, my fingers keep taking me back to this place!

Even though we do not agree on this specific topic, it is all good and is very interesting to see everyone's point of views. I enjoy the reading and all the different thoughts and ideas. :thumb:

Brossart had 7 years it will take them 10 more years I will be dead, by that time Highlands will be Campbell Co North. Yes the % may be low but the ones that come in are supper stars. Just look at your girls basketball team not a low %. I don't care if you have out of District kids, but your Football people can be a little over board, just look at there threads.

RCC9 is proof that giving someone an Ipad for Christmas may not be a good thing. Some people just go crazy when they get a new toy. I am sure his has a keyboard attached. :D

No I don't have a keyboard for it...but that would be a great gift from the BGPers so I can type even more!!!

Who's starting the collection????

What does HHS football have to do with girl's sports? And you are clue-less. HHS football has always been good and HHS boy's sports have always been competitive, until recently? It comes and goes, just like every other school. It's the time and effort put in and the development of the kids that want to play that sport. If I'm not mistaken, the boy's baseball team was just runner-up in the region and I think has a bright future. So they are turning it around. Yes, the bball team is having some low points. I don't have the answer for ya. But I do know that none of them play AAU anymore. I think that's a fact. If it's not, its not very many at all. At the other schools, how many are playing AAU on your basketball teams? It's not football, it's a culture change by the bball only kids. We have bball only kids at HHS, but If they aren't going to work at it, they aren't going to compete. Just my opinion and i'm sure it will make some of the HHS folks unhappy. But it's true. See, I don't only make non-bluebirds unhappy with honesty! But it's not a secret!
I thought some schools particularly some All A schools were dominate all the time?? Which is it??? Here's the Bottom Line Case Closed!! Whether you like the system or not if your daughter were in the finals of the All A you would be in the front row with a smile on your face!!!

I thought some schools particularly some All A schools were dominate all the time?? Which is it??? Here's the Bottom Line Case Closed!! Whether you like the system or not if your daughter were in the finals of the All A you would be in the front row with a smile on your face!!!

I was in the stands (not the front row, don't like that seat for bball games) with a smile on my face when they won the Conner Classic. In fact, I'm in the stands with a smile on my face anytime my daughter is playing! Or any of my kids for that matter!

I was in the stands (not the front row, don't like that seat for bball games) with a smile on my face when they won the Conner Classic. In fact, I'm in the stands with a smile on my face anytime my daughter is playing! Or any of my kids for that matter!
I respect that and that's what I would expect for you. My work here is done!!!!